This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/14/2016
END DATE 10/12/2016
Newmark Grubb Knight Frank
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Description:
Carries out all general building maintenance and
janitorial tasks. Must have reliable transportation and
be available for after hour emergency calls.
Essential Job Duties:
1. Perform preventative and general maintenance and may
assist with minor repairs to building and mechanical
2. Cleaning of general areas, lavatories, stairwells,
and air ducts.
3. Waste removal.
4. Replace light bulbs/tubes and ceiling tiles as
5. Perform restroom plumbing repairs and maintenance.
6. May assist in tenant improvement construction
7. Accept and makes package deliveries from vendors to
tenants, as needed.
Other Job Functions:
1. Assist with snow removal.
2. Responsible for tenant work requests
Skills, Education And Experience:
* High School diploma or General Education Degree
* Minimum 1 year previous facilities maintenance /
janitorial / engineering experience.
* Ability to read and comprehend blueprints, drawings,
schematics, specifications, codes and handbooks -
* Ability to use various testing devises related to
the mechanical trades preferred.
* Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to
function as a team member in a demanding service
* Ability to handle multiple projects.
* Some knowledge of computers preferred.
* Must have the ability to complete required safety
classes that pertain to specific job duties.
* May perform other duties as assigned
Seeing: Must be able to read reports and use computer
Hearing: Must be able to hear well enough to communicate
Standing / Walking
Climbing / Stooping / Kneeling
Lifting / Pulling /Pushing
Fingering / Grasping / Feeling: Must be able to write,
type and use phone system
Working Conditions: Normal working conditions with the
absence of disagreeable elements; Occasional weather
Note: The statements herein are intended to describe the
general nature and level of work being performed by
employees, and are not to be construed as an exhaustive
list of responsibilities, duties, and skills required of
personnel so classified.
Newmark Grubb Knight Frank is an Equal Opportunity
Req. Code : 4394
% of Travel Required : 0-10%