This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/12/2016
END DATE 10/24/2016
Casa Grande, AZ
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Adecco is currently assisting a local client in their search to fill a Maintenance Technician job in Maricopa, AZ. This is a Temp to hire opportunity. As a Maintenance Technician you will be responsible for general mechanical and preventive maintenance including inspections, servicing, repair and modifications to equipment and facilities in an industrial environment. Apply Now if you meet the qualifications listed below!
Responsibilities for this Maintenance Technician job include:
- Performs routine and specific assignments including inspecting and repairing items such as rotating pumps, gearboxes, conveyors and dryers, etc.
- Performs diagnostic analysis of equipment for preventative/predictive maintenance
- Assist on major repairs, installation projects or new construction
- Assists with other craft work, including performing mechanical/electrical safety checks of equipment and testing generators and emergency equipment
- Performs housekeeping duties as required
-Complete all CMMS duties in a timely manner for work orders, parts request, service records and inventory tracking
- Two years prior Industrial Maintenance experience
- High School Diploma or GED
-Ability to work in a dusty environment, hot/cold/rainy weather
- Ability to lift 50 pounds
-Ability to climb ladders and work on their feet for most of the day
-Ability to work at 12 hour two week rotating schedule
-Valid Drivers License
Pay starting at 18.00/hr.
Adecco provides one of the most comprehensive benefits packages in the industry to contract workers.
Click on Apply Now to be considered for this Maintenance Technician job in Maricopa, AZ or you can visit our website www.adeccousa.com to search for other opportunities that are currently available.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled