This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/3/2016
END DATE 3/24/2017
JOB DESCRIPTIONMaintenance Personnel's job would consist of lifting up to 25# with occasional lifting and/or carrying of objects weighing up to 40-45#.
Maintenance Person would stand/walk 8 to 12 hours/day depending on shift assignment. He may use hands for repetitive pushing , pulling, and grasping frequently. Could be bending 67-100%, squatting less than 38%, climbing 10%, twisting and turning 67-100%, and reaching 67-100% of the time. Be able to position body to get the job done.
Perform tasks demonstrating the following skills:
* Basic electrical circuits
* Basic electrical installation
* Read basic prints - assembly drawings, parts drawings
* Power transmission
* Basic machine shop work
* Thread pipe
Be able to:
* Work any shift
* Work the required daily or weekend overtime
* Look up parts and work with OEMs
* Read mechanical and electrical schematics
* Use the computer to process work notifications (SAP)
* Qualify to operate a forklift, aerial boom lift and scissors lift
* Work on platforms approx 15 feet above the ground level
* Participate in technical training on or off site
Graphic Packaging is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All candidates will be evaluated on the basis of their qualifications for the job in question. We do not base our employment decision on an employee's or applicant's race, color, sex, age, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, citizenship, handicap, or disability, marital status, veteran status or any other basis prohibited by local, state, or federal law.