Maintenance Technician - Mining
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/1/2016
END DATE 10/29/2016
Ledcor Group of Companies
JOB DESCRIPTIONJob Summary
You're a Maintenance Technician with 2 years experience servicing heavy mobile equipment in a production mining environment. You provide safe and efficient fuel and lube service, preventative maintenance, and oil sampling on a fleet of 100-ton haul trucks, loading units and mining support equipment. Join the Ledcor Mining team near Tonopah, Nevada.
- Fueling and servicing fleet of 100 ton trucks with related loaders and support gear
- Preventative maintenance services on all Cat, Hitachi & Komatsu equipment, including SOS Sampling
- Conducts pre-trip/walk-around safety inspections and completes daily Field Level Hazard Assessments for all activities
- Complete maintenance reporting and other documentation as required
- Communicate effectively and professionally with other team members
- Be a leader of both safety and production for the team by ensuring compliance with all company, client, and legislated safety policies and procedures
- May perform other related duties as assigned
- Minimum of 2 years' experience as a maintenance technician servicing heavy mobile equipment in a mine setting utilizing single & tandem axle lube trucks
- Experience with Cat, Komatsu & Hitachi equipment an asset
- Must have and maintain a valid driver's license
- Must have current MSHA certification
- Successful completion of pre-employment drug & alcohol and medical/physical capability requirements
- Ability to be a team leader in all safety aspects of the position
- Team player and willing to be a contributor to the success of our safety & production required
- Must meet Minimum Tool Requirements
- Must have knowledge of SOS Sampling
- Must have the ability to understand oil types and usages
- Ability to work rotating day and night shifts may be required
- Ability to work overtime may be required
Ledcor Mining services reach across the lifespan of a mine, from facility construction, to full-scale contract mining of coal, minerals, or metals, all the way to mine reclamation. Our service offerings are vast as are the projects we work on.
But when you work for Ledcor, your experience will go far beyond the project. Do you want a career that means more* Join our True Blue team now!
Ledcor is an EEO/AAP employer; all decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, disability, marital or veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other legally protected status. All applicants must be able to show proof of eligibility to work in the United States.
E-Verify is a registered trademark of the U.S. Department of Homeland Security
Date Posted 8/30/2016 7:30:19 PM