This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/17/2016
END DATE 11/1/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Sarstedt, one of the world's leading providers of laboratory and medical equipment, develops, manufactures and sells equipment and consumables in the field of medicine and science. Founded in 1961, the company has continued to grow to the point where it now employs a workforce of 2,500. The Sarstedt Group comprises 30 sales organizations and 13 production sites in Europe, North America and Australia.
We currently have an exciting opportunity for a Maintenance Technician on 1st Shift (6:00am - 2:30pm)
* Troubleshoots, repairs, and maintains machinery, equipment, and facilities
* Completes preventative maintenance as needed
* Checks and repairs pumps, valves, motors, and filters
* Replaces and cleans feed screws on injection molding machines
* Follows safety procedures and contributes to a safe and clean working environment
* Completes other maintenance or repair jobs as directed by the Maintenance Supervisor
* Minimum High School Diploma or GED
* 1-2 years post high school education in industrial related curriculum preferred
* 3-4 years previous industrial experience and injection molding experience preferred
* Maintenance skills, including hydraulics, pneumatics, construction, welding, brazing, soldering, plumbing, and print reading required
* Ability to troubleshoot, analyze, and solve problems with little supervision
* Ability to stand, walk, bend, lift and reach continuously throughout the scheduled shift
* Ability to lift and handle equipment up to 50 pounds on a regular basis