This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/9/2016
END DATE 10/9/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONJob Description:
Pro Staff is now recruiting an entry-level Machine Maintenance Technician for our manufacturing client in Oakdale! Main areas of experience needed include machining, plumbing, electrical, hydraulics and pneumatics.
Hours: Monday - Friday 7am-3pm
* Review work orders to ensure work is completed correctly and in a timely manner
* Plan, coordinate and communicate repair schedules with operations (affected personnel, supervisors, leadership)
* Troubleshoot and repair equipment
* Locate, identify and develop parts lists and order parts to complete repairs
* 2 years technical training or a minimum of 2 years of work experience preferred
* Training or work experience in electrical, hydraulics, pneumatics, plumbing and machine repair maintenance
* Excellent communication skills
* Ability to work independently
* Ability to be on call and work overtime as needed
Apply now! For questions call the Little Canada office at 651-291-7811.
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
Atterro supports affirmative action and equal employment opportunity. Atterro will provide equal employment in employment practices to all associates and applicants for employment. Employment decisions shall be made without regard to any protected characteristic such as, but not limited to, race, color, religion, gender, age, disability, national origin, ancestry, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, status in regard to public assistance, disabled veterans, recently separated veterans, Armed Forces service medal veterans and other protected veterans, genetic information and other legally protected classes. Furthermore, Atterro is an E-Verify employer. Information provided on this application will not be used for any discriminatory purposes. Atterro complies with all applicable federal, state and local non-discrimination laws and regulations. Atterro will provide reasonable accommodations in the application or interviewing process. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application or interviewing process, please contact us.