Brookdale Mt. Lebanon 1050 McNeilly Road Pittsburgh, PA 15226
Job #: BSL00097
Brookdale. Bringing new life to senior living.
* Maintain scheduled and unscheduled maintenance on, but not limited to: H.V.A.C., elevator, fire and sprinkler equipment, generator, landscape, kitchen equipment and emergency pull cord equipment
* Perform general maintenance projects as scheduled or assigned, including installations and repairs involving plumbing and electrical equipment, carpentry work, painting and equipment repair
* Respond to maintenance requests by residents for items needing repair in their rooms
* Maintain positive communications with local fire marshal, building inspector, and any other jurisdictions governing the community
Required skills and qualifications:
* High school diploma or GED
* One year of experience with building maintenance (painting, minor plumbing, minor electrical, carpet cleaning, pressure washing, etc.)
* Knowledge of building equipment, building codes and building systems
* Flexible schedule, including availability to work evenings, weekends and holidays as needed
* Must enjoy working with the senior population
If you're a Brookdale associate, please consider referring someone through the Good People Program!
Brookdale is an EOE-(Equal Opportunity Employer) and drug-free workplace.
Brookdale offers a number of benefits to full-time associates including, but not limited to: medical, dental, vision, disability, life, paid time off, educational reimbursement. All associates, age 21 and older, are eligible to participate in the 401(k) retirement savings plan. BR img src='http://career.staffingsoft.com/images/013-97-151276.aspx'