This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/15/2016
END DATE 10/9/2016
Los Angeles, CA
JOB DESCRIPTIONMV Transportation is seeking a Fleet Training and Development Manager. This role delivers an array of learning solutions content for divisional fleet technicians on all aspects of diagnosis and repair for maintenance quality improvements and safety for our fleet of vehicles/buses. MV has a best practice/approach to leadership excellence, employee engagement and quality service. The content developer/facilitator demonstrates an advanced ability to transfer concepts from ideas to observable actions, ultimately producing performance improvement and sustainable business results.
This position is located in San Diego. Relocation assistance is available.
* Effectively communicate and leadership
* Experience, developing technician fleet content to meet MV's and client objectives and align learning solutions.
* Facilitate and successfully blend relevant insights, illustrations and examples of expertise in order to meet the client's learning objective and run a quality safe shop
* Capable of solo or partner delivery of learning programs and create a core content library
* Collaborate with leadership on deliver learning objectives
* Capable of content pre-program activities, functional partner support, content customization and dynamic facilitation
* Deliver and/or train others on team on programs as needed
* Consistently demonstrate four (4) competencies: business acumen, personal leadership, project management, and stage presence
* Demonstrated ability to adapt successfully in a fast paced, ever changing environment with minimal direction
* Proven ability to collaborate with and influence partners, peers and clients. Leverage experts and raise critical issues appropriately
* Proven ability to influence others by addressing the most important concerns and proposing alternative solutions
* Demonstrated ability to understand and communicate business principles to external business leaders at all levels
* Proven ability to translate personal leadership experiences into stories that are relevant to the client's need while enhancing the learning points of the content
* Strong organization, planning and project management skills
* Demonstrated comfort in leveraging technology to enhance learning and support key messages
* Outstanding presentation and facilitation skills with both small groups or a large audience
* Soli knowledge of Engines, transmissions, electrical, air systems, air conditioning, chassis, electronics controls to develop training content in these areas
* Excellent knowledge of the repair and maintenance of diesel powered equipment
* Experience within adult training, learning and development
* Experience facilitating learning experiences to a business audience
* Automotive Service Excellence (ASE) Master certified, or able to obtain ASE Certification within six (6) months
Pre-employment drug screening and background check is required. MV Transportation is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. MV Transportation, Inc. provides equal employment and affirmative action opportunities to minorities, females, veterans, and disabled individuals, as well as other protected groups.