Maintenance Utility IHG Army Hotels Fort Gordon
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/12/2016
END DATE 11/5/2016
* Do you see yourself as a
* Maintenance Utility
* ? What's your passion? Whether you're into tennis, baseball or karaoke, at IHG we're interested in YOU\. At IHG we employ people who apply the same amount of care and passion to their jobs as they do their hobbies \- people who put our guests at the heart of everything they do\. And we're looking for more people like this to join our friendly and professional team\. We currently have a
* Maintenance Utility
* position available at our
* IHG Army Hotels Ft\. Gordon
* property located in Georgia\. The Maintenance Representative will complete minor work orders such as replacing ceiling tiles, filters, light bulbs, patching vinyl, painting, repairs to pipe lines, toilets, sinks kitchen and laundry equipment, etc\. and ensure that assigned equipment is prepared and operational for the following day's work\. He/She will refurbish furniture and fixtures within guest rooms such as cabinets, tables, chairs, doors, windows and counters and paint and finish furniture and fixtures in guest rooms, if needed\. They will maintain the front entrance area, parking lot and/or garage, and street entrance in a clean and presentable manner and maintain the safety and cleanliness of the exterior of the facility, grounds, pool and exercise/sport facilities \(including property signs and lighting\)\. You will follow procedures that ensure the security of inventory and assets such as tools, supplies, equipment, furniture, televisions, etc\., replenishes supplies and inventory in a timely and efficient manner, and minimizes waste and may assist with other duties\.*
* Requirements include basic reading, writing and math skills and 1 or more year\(s\) of general building maintenance and repair experience\. Completion of high school diploma or related vocational training is preferred\. You may be required to work nights, weekends, and/or holidays\. This job requires ability to perform the following:
carrying, lifting pushing and/or pulling items weighing up to 100\-300 pounds; frequently standing up and moving about the facility, frequently handling objects and equipment to maintain the facility, and frequently bending, stooping, kneeling, climbing and crawling\. In return we'll give you a competitive financial and benefits package which may include healthcare support, dental, vision, disability and life insurance support, and a matching 401k plan\. Hotel discounts worldwide are available as well as access to a wide variety of discount programs and the chance to work with a great team of people\. Most importantly, we'll give you the room to be yourself\. So what's your passion? Please get in touch and tell us more about yourself by clicking 'Apply Online'\. IHG is an equal opportunity employer:
Minorities / Females / Disabled / Veterans\.*
* _General Maintenance_*
* Requisition ID:
* _R123775_ .