Custodial Maintenance Worker
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/14/2016
END DATE 1/1/2017
Cox Corporate Services, Inc.
Maple Grove, MN
This position is responsible for performing various skilled and semi-skilled duties in the repair and maintenance of buildings, equipment, machinery, and grounds.
* Maintain all buildings, property, equipment, and landscaping for the site.
* Perform minor repairs and general maintenance on heating and air conditioning system.
* Perform routine carpentry work in the repair and maintenance of buildings, offices, etc.
* Replace worn or damaged parts such as hoses, wiring, and belts, in machines and equipment, such as truck, street sweeper, and riding mower.
* Operate snow removal equipment to maintain parking lots and sidewalks.
* Maintain all buildings, property and equipment for the site.
* Ensure all equipment is working correctly and under standards for recon department.
* Ensure all buildings are kept clean.
* Empty and clean wastebaskets and trash containers.
* Maintain tools and equipment in good working condition and comply with applicable safety rules.
* Visibly demonstrate safety commitment by following all safety and health procedures and modeling the behaviors related to such. Actively participate in support of all safety activities aligned with Safety Excellence.
* Perform other duties as assigned by manager or supervisor, i.e., moving furniture, unloading and storing supplies, etc.
* May be required to work overtime as business needs dictate.
* High School Diploma or equivalent preferred.
* 1 to 3 years of maintenance experience required.
* Skill and knowledge to perform light electrical, plumbing, carpentry and HVAC repairs required.
* Valid driver s license and safe driving record required.
* Good communication and organizational skills required.
* Regularly required to stand, walk, reach, talk and hear.
* Frequently required to stoop, kneel, crouch, bend, squat and climb.
* Medium strength. Ability to lift 1-50 pounds.
* Vision abilities required include close, distance and color vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus.
Frequent exposure to outdoor weather conditions, moving mechanical parts hazard, electric shock hazard, and toxic or caustic chemicals. Moderate noise level.
Cox Automotive is a leader in vehicle remarketing services, digital marketing and software solutions for automotive dealers, manufacturers and consumers. Cox Automotive includes AutoTrader.com, Kelley Blue Book, Manheim and a host of other global businesses and brands. Headquartered in Atlanta, Cox Automotive employs nearly 24,000 employees in over 150 locations worldwide. We partner with more than 40,000 dealers and touch more than 67 percent of all car buyers in the U.S. with the most recognized brands in the industry. We unite more than 20 brands in this space, providing an end-to-end solution to transform the way the world buys, sells and owns cars.
ORGANIZATION: Cox Automotive
PRIMARY LOCATION: US-MN-Maple Grove-8001 Jefferson Hwy
EMPLOYEE STATUS: Regular
JOB LEVEL: Individual Contributor
SHIFT: Day Job
UNPOSTING DATE: Ongoing