Maintenance and Reliability Manager
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/18/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONMy client, is a leading producer of advanced polymers and high performance plastics in North America and around the world! They are looking to hire a "Reliability and Maintenance Manager" at their Sheffield, MA facility. This is an outstanding opportunity with a great company!
The job description and requirements for this position are noted below. If you feel that you may be a great fit for this exciting opportunity, I would be happy to connect!
Hedy Smalling, Executive Recruiter
This position is responsible for the coordination and execution of repairs, upgrades, new installation of production equipment, facility equipment, Preventative Maintenance Program, manufacturing infrastructure, capital planning and budgets. Develop teamwork and commitment of maintenance staff in supporting business imperatives.
The primary responsibilities of this role, as Maintenance Manager, are to:
* Create annual service purchase orders and invoices
* Manage on-site contractor management process
* Manage facilities contractors
* Maintain all plant facilities
* Develop the maintenance expense budget planning
* Develop and implement cost savings initiatives
* Manage the maintenance contract resources
* Train and develop maintenance personnel
* Maintain and oversee the delivery of maintenance Key Performance Indicator''''s
* Manage approximately ten maintenance employees
* Contribute to the development of Site Capital Expense Budget
* Maintain maintenance pay for performance process
* Root cause correction action lead role
* Oversee the design / refinement and implementation of maintenance Programs
* Manage the maintenance planner, electrical engineer and maintenance stores assistant
* Be responsible for supporting the development of site capital plans to support continuous improvement and improved reliability
* Implement site preventative maintenance programs to support improved reliability and capacity optimization
* Post inventory documents
* Total Predictive Maintenance lead for LEAN
Bachelor's degree in Chemical or Mechanical Engineering or related degree with five or more (5+) years of experience in facilities maintenance and manufacturing environment OR
At least ten (10) years of experience in Maintenance and the ability to manage people
Strong Understanding of preventative maintenance concepts and implementation
Ability and experience in managing facility contractors