Maintenance and Tool Room Manager 8/17/2016
Harvard Group International
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY MAINTENANCE/TOOL ROOM MANAGER
TOP 4 MUST HAVES FOR THE IDEAL CANDIDATE:
* 5-7 years' experience in similar types of manufacturing is considered the minimum range needed to likely be sufficiently prepared for the duties of this position.
* Demonstrable accomplishment in a department supervisory position.
* Experience and skills with Electrical, Mechanical, Hydraulics, and Pneumatics based manufacturing machinery.
* Previous Metal Stamping machinery, operations and maintenance experience, is a high priority.
An Atlanta, GA based manufacturer of metal components for automotive seek to hire an accomplished manufacturing leader experienced in tool and die making, capable of leading a tool room team; along with the additional responsibilities of overall maintenance of all production machinery and facilities. This Maintenance/Tool Room Manager has first-hand skills in these factory operations areas, but more importantly has the organizational, planning and follow-though credibility to lead both teams, Tool & Die and Plant Maintenance. This manager supports the Plant Manager in a highly self-directed, day to day manner.
* At least five years' experience in automotive or similar types of parts manufacturing.
* Experience that includes supervising a department of five or more people.
* Abilities in the area of Electrical, Mechanical, Hydraulics, Pneumatics based manufacturing machinery.
* These must be attained through formal training and certifications, in conjunction with substantial work experience.
* Previous Metal Forming machinery, operations and maintenance experience, is preferred.
* Support production and engineering to assure on time availability of tools to production.
* Plan and oversee as necessary, all work, machinery and inventory related to the tool room operations.
* Direct team to diagnose problems, replace/repair parts, test and make adjustments.
* Regular preventive maintenance on machines, equipment and plant facilities.
* Maintain records on all maintenance and repairs to tools, machines and facilities.
* Assure best-practice preventative maintenance and safety inspection programs for all equipment.
* Continually verify all machines as meeting OSHA standards.
LOCATION & COMPENSATION:
A meaningful compensation package will be developed for the successful candidate that includes a base salary, along with benefits. This position is located in the Atlanta/Mableton/Smyrna GA area.