Major Account Executive - Strategic Sales
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/25/2016
END DATE 11/24/2016
Time Warner Cable
Overland Park, KS
JOB DESCRIPTIONPosition Type: Full Time
Time Warner Cable Business Class is experiencing 20% year over year growth delivering world class business services and communications solutions. We have built technology solutions for over 500,000 customers, including voice, internet, network services, cloud services, and TV that custom fit our small to enterprise Customer s needs. We built our business on the single focus of being the best-in-class service provider and we are looking for best-in-class professionals to join us in our drive to success. If you share our passion for excellence and have an entrepreneurial spirit, come join our team!
We are currently seeking a driven, high energy, proven sales professional who shares our passion to be the best-in-class and has a demonstrated track record of success. Our Major Account Executive role is strategic in nature and is responsible for acquiring and managing new, enterprise commercial customers. We do this by showing prospective clients how Time Warner Cable s innovative business solutions will help satisfy their growing complex technology and communications needs.
Essential Job Functions:
* Develops and implements sales plans for assigned portfolios, including clearly defined strategies that maximize revenue opportunities of new clients
* Responsible for achieving and exceeding monthly revenue sales quota across all products
* Understands the communication needs of enterprise business clients and designs solutions to meet those complex business needs
* Conducts face-to-face consultative needs analysis interviews with prospective customers
* Prepares and presents professional sales proposals and presentations that align with client business goals and objectives
* Self-generates leads through industry networking, vertical trade shows and working defined named account lists
* Qualifies new leads and requests site surveys to determine serviceability of prospects, including submission of ROI analysis to sales management
* Responsible for the account management and upsell of named accounts as assigned
* Maintains all sales databases necessary to report sales activity and customer information
* Works with the Account Management team to ensure timely handoff of most sold accounts for ongoing management and retention
* Works in conjunction with other business services support groups, including sales engineering, sales support and marketing personnel
* Attends all sales meetings and training sessions as required by management
* Seven to ten years of telecommunications sales with a proven track record
* Demonstrated success as a top sales performer, consistently exceeding revenue quota
* Proven business-to-business sales experience with C level decision makers
* Strong working knowledge of computer networking, LAN and WAN technologies, high-capacity and fiber connected networks required
* Excellent communication, presentation, closing and negotiation skills
* Must have the ability to learn quickly and apply that knowledge, along with the ability to work in a team environment
* Must have a valid driver s license and clean driving record
Bachelor's degree from a four-year college or university preferred.
More on TWC: Time Warner Cable reaffirms its commitment to providing equal opportunities for employment and advancement to qualified employees and applicants. Individuals will be considered for positions for which they meet the minimum qualifications and are able to perform without regard to race, color, gender, age, religion, disability, national origin, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, current unemployment status, or any other basis protected by federal, state or local laws.
Time Warner Cable is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran/Current Unemployment Status.
FCC Unit: 3473
Controlling Establishment ID: 00744 - Overland Park Indian Creek
Job Code: TWCMAE200 Account Executive Major Comm Exempt