Major Account Manager- Dallas - 7977
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/31/2016
END DATE 10/11/2016
Palo Alto Networks
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY DESCRIPTION
Palo Alto Networks is the fastest-growing security company in history. We offer the chance to be part of an important mission: ending breaches and protecting our way of digital life. If you are a motivated, intelligent, creative, and hardworking individual, then this job is for you!
As a member of the Palo Alto Networks Majors sales team, you and your Systems Engineer will be responsible for acquiring and managing major accounts within your region. You must employ world-class account management skills to identify cross-selling and up-selling opportunities within the targeted major accounts. You will be a highly competent presenter, with a demonstrable track record in selling to C level executives. You must be capable of developing and executing sales strategies and tactics that maximize Palo Alto Networks opportunity within major customer environments. Along with sales planning, this position is responsible for accurate forecasting of the business. You must have both the sales skills and technical knowledge to present and lead customer discussions advancing the sales process. It is critical to have experience building relationships with and selling through channel partners.
* Domestic travel is required
* International travel may be required as necessary
* Ideal candidates will have prior experience selling network infrastructure based security appliances including but not limited to: Firewalls, SSL/IPSec VPNs, Security Proxies and Caches
* Candidates should also have practical knowledge of routing and switching products that will be installed adjacent to the Palo Alto Networks appliances
* BS technical degree or equivalent 10+ years of above quota sales experience Self-motivated Strong communication (written and verbal)
* Presentation skills
*both internally and externally Enterprise sales experience with and actionable rolodex of decision makers Very strong organizational skills
*Experience working with Channel partners and understanding of a channel centric go to market approach.
Learn more about Palo Alto Networks here and check out our fast facts
Palo Alto Networks competes for the best talent. Our compensation packages consist of salary and equity, and are commensurate with accomplishment. We offer a full suite of benefits, including 401(K). Equal Employment Opportunity / Affirmative Action Employer.