Major Account Manager-Seattle 8/17/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY DESCRIPTION
INFOBLOX IS SEEKING AN ENERGETIC MAJOR ACCOUNT MANAGER - NORTHWEST WITH A POSITIVE ATTITUDE AND SENSE OF URGENCY WHO LIKES TO JUMP IN AND MAKE MAGIC HAPPEN. THE MAJOR ACCOUNT MANAGER IS CRITICAL TO THE ONGOING SUCCESS OF INFOBLOX S LEADING NETWORK CONTROL, SECURITY, AND CLOUD SOLUTIONS. THE MAIN FOCUS WILL BE IN GROWING REVENUES, AND WILL HAVE RESPONSIBILITY FOR DEVELOPING NEW LARGE ENTERPRISE BUSINESS (FORTUNE 100) AND WORKING WITH LARGE EXISTING GLOBAL CUSTOMERS TO IMPROVE THEIR BUSINESSES. THIS INCLUDES OWNING AND COORDINATING ALL ASPECTS OF THE SALES CYCLE, AS WELL AS MAINTAINING AND EXPANDING THE CUSTOMER BASE WITHIN THE ASSIGNED TERRITORY. OUR SUCCESSFUL SALESPEOPLE HAVE AN ENTREPRENEURIAL SPIRIT WHILE ACTING IN AN ETHICAL AND TRANSPARENT MANNER.
This position is perfect for the Sales Guru who appreciates both autonomy and accountability while surpassing quotas and growing market share. The Major Account Manager reports to the Director of Major Accounts.
* Direct and drive sales growth
* Attain sales revenue and profitability objectives by developing new business
* Drive key account sales
* Develop and ensure implementation of business plan and sales strategy
* Prepare and present accurate forecasts, tracking and sales plans
* Build the value added channel and distributor network
* Cultivate close working relationships with engineering and marketing counterparts to help identify and address all product issues, including quality, delivery and design
* Maintain sufficient activity levels to achieve sales target (Quota) and build appropriate pipelines to achieve quarterly sales targets for the following two quarters
* 7+ years in successful technology sales with a proven track record of attaining quotas
* Ability to understand complex technical problems in the Networking and Security industry at a business level
* Strong sales and relationship building skills with a proven track record in negotiating and closing sales in assigned territory
* Experience in selling at the executive level
* Excellent written, presentation, and interpersonal skills
* Ability to present technical concepts and business solutions clearly through demonstrations and proposals
* Self-motivated, able to problem solve and work with limited direction
* Must be comfortable working in a start-up environment, where everyone must have the roll up your sleeves and get it done attitude
* Experience in the DNS, DHCP and IPAM (DDI) space puts you at the front of the line
* Cloud and/or security knowledge highly desirable
* Professionals with superior people skills and a good sense of humor highly desired
* Bachelor s Degree
It s an exciting time to be at Infoblox. We are the market leader in technology for network control and DNS security. When selling the Blox story, we sit in the cross-hairs of all of the major market forces to include Cloud/Virtualization, IoT, IPv6 and Information Security virtually every force driving more demand. We have clearly defined market leadership with 51% market share and 2/3rds of the Fortune 500 as customers that trust our platforms to operate their core services day-in, day-out.
Our success depends on bright, energetic, talented people who share a passion for excellence in building the next generation of networking technologies and having fun along the way. Infoblox offers a fast-paced, action-oriented environment. We promote a culture that embraces innovation, change, teamwork, and strong partnerships. Join the winning Infoblox team our future looks bright, and so will yours. To check out what it s like to be a Bloxer click here.
Besides working in a world class sales team in a rapidly growing company, there are many other perks. You will enjoy fabulous benefits starting on the first day of employment; Wellness Global Challenges with co-workers; a generous ESPP program; and an industry-leading comp plan without caps and attractive accelerators. President s Club* Our rock stars have gone to Morocco, Bali, Mexico, Greece and West Indies to name a few.
Infoblox is an equal opportunity employer M/F/V/D.