Major Account Sales Representative
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/3/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONBEGIN A NEW SALES CAREER AT ADP. ADP is a global leader in Human Capital Management (HCM) helping over 600,000 companies across the globe manage their most valuable asset -- their employees. For 60years, we've led the way in defining the future of business outsourcing solutions. We remain one of the world's most innovative, diverse and admired companies to work for today. Our unmatched experience, deep insights, and cutting-edge technology have transformed human resources from a back-office administrative function to a strategic business advantage.
Every day, our amazing sales team provides over 40 innovative solutions to their clients, gaining their trust and a long-term partnership. When you join us, you'll be part of a high-performing team that truly values your contributions, and in return, rewards you handsomely.
MAJOR ACCOUNTS SALES:
As a Major Accounts District Manager, you will identify and cultivate new business opportunities by driving strategic HCM initiatives within organizations containing 150-999 employees. You must be able to effectively work with internal and external partners, independently manage a full sales cycle, and accurately forecast sales while managing a pipeline four times your assigned quota. We are seeking high energy District Managers with previous experience selling a robust solution in a fast paced environment. At ADP, you will have the opportunity to sell our entire suite of 40+ solutions and services to C-level Executives without vertical boundaries. You will be able to grow your own business while still having the support of exceptional sales leadership, continual sales training, advancement opportunities, and industry-leading compensation, benefits and rewards.
Additional responsibilities include the following:
* Consistently achieve/exceed an annual sales quota; selling to both new accounts as well as existing ADP clients. Must be proficient in both elements.
* Develop and execute territory business plans to define your strategies and tactics for success
* Ability to work independently as well as collaboratively with a team to drive HCM expansion with new/existing clients
* Expand your network by working with external partners to gain access to industry knowledge as well as other key C-Level decision makers
ADP believes in setting you up for success. As such, appropriately ramped quotas are assigned to all first year District Managers.
* Associates or Bachelor's Degree
* 5+ years of quota carrying, outside business-to-business sales experience, with proven proficiency in selling and presentation skills, prospecting, and territory management
* Track record of over achieving quota
* Ability to work in a fast paced, team environment
* New Business sales experience
* Bachelor's Degree or higher
* 5- 15years of relevant experience in HCM, technology, business equipment, uniform, or software sales
* In depth understanding of strategic sales processes
* Strong communication and presentation skills
* Established network connections
* Strong business acumen with the ability to understand multiple industry issues and potential ways ADP can assist
ADDITIONAL BENEFITS INCLUDE:
* Base salary range: 80-85K
* Paid training - first year$13,650 on top of base guaranteed
* Uncapped commissions paid out monthly - first year on target earnings: 125-130K
* Laptop computer
* Car and Cell phone allowance
* Comprehensive benefits package that starts on your first day of employment (medical, dental, vision)
* ADP Stock Option Purchase Plan
* 401(k) Plan with company match
* Tuition Reimbursement
* Paid vacation, sick time, holidays and floating holidays
* Bonuses, Trips, Merchandise and Lots of Fun
* Promotional opportunity after 18months of full-time employment
RELATED SEARCHES: Sales, Territory, Region, District, Business-to-Business, Resume, Interview, Job Description, Position, Jobs, Work, Major Accounts, Major markets, Mid-Size Accounts, Hunter