Major Accounts Manager
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/2/2016
END DATE 10/19/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONMajor Account Manager
Everbridge is seeking a Major Account Manager with a demonstrated track record of maintaining and growing Fortune 1000 companies. The Major Account Manager will manage and drive growth engagements into a set (max 30) of named Everbridge strategic customers. The focus will be to develop strong executive relationships with key buyers and influencers to attain enterprise-wide deployments of the Everbridge suite of solutions and maintain long-term, strategic partnerships with these key customers.
About the Team
The Everbridge Account Management team is an extremely collaborative, results driven, high performing sales team that is 100% responsible for the retention and growth of Everbridge s customer relationships. The person filling the Major Account Manager position will be a senior member of the AM team, and offers a potential launching pad into sales leadership opportunities. Each Major Account Manager will be responsible for quarterly and annual growth sales number as well as assuring 100% customer retention. This role will be expected to effectively coordinate and collaborate with a cross-functional team of other Everbridge members (with different responsibilities) to help expand relationships within the customer account.
* Develop a strong understanding of target buyers, domain knowledge, products and competitors.
* Prospect and identify new opportunities within named Strategic accounts to build and maintain a healthy pipeline.
* Demonstrated ability to identify and sell to multiple senior buyers within an organization.
* Implement a consultative, solution selling, methodology.
* Ability to develop and close sales exceeding $100,000 in annual value
* Achieve 100% retention of # and value of assigned accounts
* Work with Marketing and Business Development to execute campaigns to top buyers.
* Act as a customer advocate and escalation point for customer problems/issues
* Exceed assigned sales objectives and quarterly bookings quotas.
* Accurately manage and forecast your business using SF.com.
* Education: Bachelor's Degree in Business, Economics, Finance or equivalent experience.
* 8+ years of sales experience with SaaS or hosted software to commercial accounts.
* 5+ years of selling into larger commercial accounts.
* Experience in closing large deals
* Demonstrable experience in turning around at risk customers
* Background or training in a consultative/Solution Sales process
* Strong blueprinting, prospecting, referral-based and cold calling skills.
* Excellent verbal and written interpersonal, presentation and communication skills
* Excellent presentation skills to executives and individual contributors
* Proven, measurable, and successful experience as a hunter into the largest US companies.
* Proven, measureable, and successful experience in substantially growing revenue within existing large accounts
* Ability to develop and manage a high volume of opportunities.
* A self-motivated, independent thinker who can move deals through the selling cycle
* Strong analytical, negotiation and creative problem solving skills.
* Must have a verifiable history of meeting or exceeding sales quotas.
* Willingness to travel approx. 30%.
* Experience using SalesForce a plus.
* Specialized Skills and Knowledge: Experience in the sale of ITSM solutions, System Monitoring & Management, Communication services, Business Continuity & Disaster Recovery products are highly desirable. Experience with Sandler Selling, SPIN Selling, or Solution Selling a plus.
Everbridge is a global enterprise software company that provides applications which automate the delivery of critical information to help Keep people safe and Businesses running. During mission-critical business events or man-made or natural disasters, over 2,700 global customers rely on the Everbridge platform to quickly and reliably construct and deliver contextual notifications to millions of people at one time. The company s platform sent over 1 billion messages in 2015, and offers the ability to reach more than 200 countries and territories with secure delivery to over 100 different communication devices. With headquarters in both Boston and Los Angeles, Everbridge serves 8 of the 10 largest U.S. cities, 7 of the 10 largest U.S.-based investment banks, 24 of the 25 busiest North American airports, and 6 of the 10 largest global automakers. As a company with a culture that is committed to Making a Difference, Everbridge was recently named a Best Place to Work by both the Boston and Los Angeles Business Journals!
Everbridge is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex including sexual orientation and gender identity, national origin, disability, protected Veteran Status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law