Major Accounts Manager
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/12/2016
END DATE 10/18/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONResponsibilities:Engaged in sales activities outside of the office, face-to-face, including, but not limited to, creating relationships with decision influencers, decision makers, end users, current buyers and new prospects within a company on a regular basis. Works toward a defined sales quota by selling company products and services to existing customers from an assigned account list and selling to existing Office Depot customers a further and deeper range of products and services from Office Depot. The Major Account Manager will have a base revenue and incremental sales goal to achieve annually.This position will be teamed with the Major Account BDM.Partner with MABDMs in creating relationships with non-Office Depot customers and develop a clear, complete understanding of their potential business issues and needs.Present Office Depot solutions that relate directly to key needs and business issues of account. Responsible for arranging meeting times to present new Office Depot products, services and other offeringsOversee the implementation process for new accounts and eliminate obstacles to buying early and often in the relationship cycle. Ensure timely and direct implementation training and support. Will involve administrative maintenance and invoicing issues as necessary.Ensure Office Depot can earn appropriate profitability based on customer profile in volume, size and service requirements. This will require the development of and execution of pricing strategies and tactics.Enter and maintain customer information in Office Depot's CRM system and Contact Strategy dashboard on a regular basis and in a timely fashion. Further, extract customer information to create business plans, sales presentations and support strategic customer solutions. Will involve administrative maintenance and invoicing issues as necessary.Involved in bids, contract negotiations and request for proposals and will be involved in re-bidding existing contracts. Qualifications:Bachelors degree or equivalent experience plus a minimum 5 years experience in related field. Other Information:The following skills and abilities are required:
* Strong sales skills
* Strong understanding of the customer relationship process
* Strong professional selling skills
* Excellent oral, written and presentation communication skills
* A thorough grasp of professional and consultative selling skills to include some contract negotiations (both face-to-face and electronic auction situations).
* Fluid organization agility (the ability to quickly learn, understand and navigate an organization at the upper to lower levels Pay, Benefits and Work Schedule:Office Depot offers competitive salaries, a benefits package, which includes a 401(k) and more, along with plenty of opportunity to move and grow within our organization! For immediate consideration for this exciting position, please click the Apply Now button. Equal Employment Opportunity:Office Depot is committed to providing equal employment opportunities in all employment practices. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, citizenship status, marital status, age, disability, genetic information, protected veteran status, gender identify or expression, sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected by law. .