Male Spa Concierge (Part Time)
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/16/2016
END DATE 11/20/2016
Omni Hotels & Resorts
Bretton Woods, NH
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY JOB DESCRIPTION:
The Spa Male Concierge is responsible for maintaining cleanliness throughout the Spa and Fitness Center while providing superior guest service in an environment of relaxation and comfort.
* Prepares treatment rooms and spaces for guest arrival, including cleaning, sanitation, stocking/restocking supplies, and replacing linen.
* Greets guests & members, providing information and directions as necessary.
* Instructs guests where they may change and/or dress for Spa treatments and experiences.
* Maintain locker room in sanitary and safe condition to include shower areas, vanities and Aquavana spaces.
* Maintain all guest lounge and deck areas in neat and sanitary condition.
* Maintain Spa Garden spaces in a fashion that ensures neat, safe and sanitary conditions.
* Ensure that guests are properly checked in and out of lockers as necessary.
* Participates in periodic product inventory as directed.
* Conducts tours of the spa and related facilities.
* Candidate must possess excellent guest service skills and will be responsible for ensuring a quality guest experience in the Spa.
* Flexible schedule including weekends and holidays is required.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristics protected by law. The following link provides more information regarding the Federal laws prohibiting discrimination in employment: