Malicious Code Reverse Engineer
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/12/2016
END DATE 10/24/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONMalicious Code Reverse EngineerJob ID:
Malicious Code Reverse Engineer - Chantilly, VA Job ID:
CN20162908-13822Harris Corporation is a leading provider of cyber security solutions and enterprise analytics is currently looking for aMalicious Code Reverse Engineerswho will be responsible for isolating, reviewing, analyzing, and reverse-engineering potentially malicious programs recovered from compromised computer systems and networks in support of computer intrusion and Federal law enforcement and intelligence cases.Job Description:* Malicious Code Reverse Engineers will write and produce technical reports related to the scope, nature, and characteristics of the malicious software suitable for distribution to both technical and non-technical audiences.
* As appropriate and necessary, Engineers shall research new trends, techniques, and packaging of malicious software to stay current and ready to identify and handle zero-day exploits.
* Occasionally, individuals may support field operations requiring such analysis.Qualifications:* Bachelor Degree in Computer Science or related filed or an equivalent amount of related work experience plus a minimum of 4 years experience in reverse engineering of binaries
* 200+ hours of professional training in Computer Security / Forensics / reverse engineering related topics.
* Active TS clearance
* 2+ years of work-related programming and debugging experience in C in Windows and/or Unix environments.
* 2+ years of report writing experience particularly focused on translating technical topics into layman-readable materials.
* 2+ years of experience with reverse engineering software packages such as IDA Pro, IDA Python PyDbg, or OllyDbg, as well as computer forensic software packages such as EnCase, FTK, or Sleuth Kit/Autopsy  Preferred Additional Skills:* Strong assembly language programming experience.
* Experience with virtualization, driver programming, and debugging. This position requires the candidate toalready possess an active Top Secret security clearance.In order to obtain a clearance you need to be a US Citizen and show proof of citizenship. Harris is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. We consider applicants without regard to race, color, religion, age, national origin, ancestry, ethnicity, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, disability, genetic information, citizenship status, or membership in any other group protected by federal, state or local law. Job Profile Matching Criteria:Expertise --Software Education Bachelors (or equivalent work experience) Job Type Full Time Location USA - VA - Chantilly .