Malware Research Engineer ( Mac OSX) - 8111
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/7/2016
END DATE 10/19/2016
Palo Alto Networks
Santa Clara, CA
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY DESCRIPTION
Palo Alto Networks is the fastest-growing security company in history. We offer the chance to be part of an important mission: ending breaches and protecting our way of digital life. If you are a motivated, intelligent, creative, and hardworking individual, then this job is for you!
As a member in the Malware team you will be responsible for researching various malicious code samples and developing protections and defenses. You will also have the opportunity to integrate that research into the malware detection platform, including but not limited to wildfire.
* Research known and unknown threats for MacOSX platform
* Research known and unknown malicious samples
* Develop and implement detections and defenses against the aforementioned threats.
* Strong team player with a can-do attitude and a drive to take ownership and initiative
* Proficiency in Python, Objective-C, C, and/or C++.
* Experience in reverse engineering on x86/x64 or ARM architecture.
* Experience in binary code debugging on OS X, iOS or Linux.
* Familiar with reverse engineering and network analysis tools such as IDA Pro, Hopper, gdb/lldb and Wireshark.
* Understanding of OS X, iOS, BSD or Linux system internals is a big plus.
Learn more about Palo Alto Networks here and check out our fast facts
Palo Alto Networks competes for the best talent. Our compensation packages consist of salary and equity, and are commensurate with accomplishment. We offer a full suite of benefits, including 401(K). Equal Employment Opportunity / Affirmative Action Employer.