Managed Print Services Field Service Supervisor
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/12/2016
END DATE 10/18/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY - Supervise team that is responsible for providing on-site support of hardware, systems, sub-systems and/or other applications for customers.
- Monitor team performance and act on corrective action plans (if needed).
- Meet operational targets set by manager.
- Mentor / Guide team members in handling technical escalations or new situations.
- Manage team within country only.
- Impact team performance and morale.* _Education and Experience Required:
* Typically requires Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience, 2-4 years related experience and project or team management experience.
* _Knowledge and Skills Required:
*- Broad general knowledge of corporate organization and policies.
- Business, technical, and functional knowledge at an expert level.
- Intermediate skills in project management, communication, analysis and presentation.
- Management capability.*
* Managed Print Services Field Service Supervisor
* Requisition ID: