Managed Service Business Development Manager
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/4/2016
END DATE 10/15/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY At Presidio, we think, architect, implement and support the practical reality of IT every day. We bring together the best minds in the industry to deliver IT excellence and support the answers to our clients' IT challenges. As one of the largest IT-as-a-Service solution providers in the U.S., we combine experience and stability with regional expertise and the unique ability to cover local and global business needs. For more information about Presidio visit our website at www.presidio.com or follow us on Twitter @Presidio.
The Managed Services Business Development Director - Managed Services will provide architectural and customer support for Managed Services opportunities aligning with the current Service Catalog. In addition, responsibilities include; managing client satisfaction in the delivery of IT services, ensures profit objectives are met, directs an on-going strategic plan for the account, and collaborates with areas to ensure high-level of service is being delivered to all customers
* The ideal candidate will have 5 -7 years of experience in a pre-sales/ post sale role working with engineers and our existing customer to help with quotes for services and product.
* The role would be working in Network Management, Security, Collaboration, Contact Center or Data Center technologies as it relates to Managed Service Support.
* Maintain focus on market landscape for solution direction, vendors, and methodologies
* Provide expertise to identify and translate system requirements into Managed Services documentation and Statements of Work
* Serve as a Managed Services Subject Matter Expert to help identify and qualify business development opportunities
* Manages sales and marketing activities for the service offering
* Develop and maintain vendor relationships within the product vertical for the supported product sets
* Maintain repository for deliverables, methodologies, and business development documents
* Interface and coordinate tasks with internal and external technical resources.
* Manages client satisfaction in the delivery of IT services, ensures profit objectives are met, directs an on-going strategic plan for the account.
* Provides the client a primary point of contact within Presidio and has the responsibility and authority for deployment of resources to support the client from all Presidio business units.
* Provides leadership to the account team. Ensures that the team understands and delivers the unique value proposition (competitive advantage, financial achievement, etc.) that Presidio has sold to the client.
* Provides management and technical direction to multiple complex service delivery projects within the account.
* Assumes responsibility for all aspects of account performance (technical, contractual, administrative, and financial).
* Facilitates successful integration, sets the account vision, communicates sense of core purpose, manages change, and builds a culture open to industry changes.
* Manages all client deliverables with the Project Management team
* Works with other Managed Services departments to maintain and improve customer SLA metrics
* Manages customer satisfaction for high touch customers and customer escalations
* Meets agreed upon client deliverable schedules and manage client expectations
* Manages appropriate internal and external resources to meet set deadlines
* Refines as necessary- procedures, diagrams and documentation processes
* Facilitates customer meetings and teleconferences
* Maintains active communication internally and externally
* Manages multiple projects
* Measures success on maintaining high degree of customer satisfaction
* Proficiency in the English language and reading comprehension.
* Knowledge of network design and architecture.
* Relevant knowledge in Network Management, Security, Collaboration, Contact Center or Data Center technologies
* Excellent customer service skills with a strong service orientation focus.
* Effective interpersonal and active listening skills.
* Operative active learning skills to understand the implications of new information for both current and future problem-solving and decision-making.
* Strong time management to effectively and efficiently manage one's own time.
* The ability to effectively instruct others on how to complete a task or activity.
* Ability to solve problems using inductive and deductive reasoning.
* Strong critical thinking, complex problem solving, appropriate judgment, and decision making skills.
* Effective resource tracking, instructing, and quality control analysis skills, to evaluate the quality of performance and take corrective action when necessary.
* High School Diploma or equivalent. Prefer a Technical Degree from an accredited school
* The position requires at least 5- 7 years of experience in the following. Network Management, Security, Collaboration, Contact Center or Data Center technologies
* Candidates must have strong written and verbal communication skills; be client focused; service driven and able to multitask.
* You must be a standard bearer for continuous improvement of the Presidio client experience and a leader in the development and advancement of our corporate technical expertise
* A drive for Achievement and Effort, Attention to Detail, Adaptability/Flexibility, Analytical Thinking, Cooperation, Concern for Others, Dependability, Initiative, Independence, Integrity, Persistence, Self-Control, and Stress Tolerance.
Presidio Networked Solutions LLC is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer/ VEVRAA Federal Contractor. All qualified candidates will receive consideration for this position regardless of race, color, creed, religion, national origin, age, sex, citizenship, ethnicity, veteran status, marital status, disability, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state and local statutes, regulations and ordinances.
To read more about employment discrimination protections under federal law, please visit: https://www1.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/eeoc_self_print_poster.pdf
If you have any difficulty using our online system and need an accommodation in the job application process due to a disability, please send an email to [Click Here To Join] or call 212.652.5700 for assistance.
Presidio Networked Solutions is a VEVRAA Federal Contractor requesting priority referrals of protected veterans for its openings. State Employment Services, please provide priority referrals to [Click Here To Join] or call 212.652.5700.