Managed Service Desk Technologist
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/31/2016
END DATE 6/29/2017
Service Desk receives referred issues through phone calls, trouble tickets, e-mail and or facsimile.
* Answer phone calls regarding customer and network issues meeting the KPI timeline metrics in support of the SLA
* Provisioning of subscribers including access rights, attributes, features, and applications
* Respond to phone calls regarding network and security matters
* Receive and respond to e-mail on matters regarding reported issues
* Checks queue and receive customer trouble ticket
* Verify, validate , and analyze reported issues
* Perform initial impact analysis
* Open or issue corresponding trouble tickets as appropriate or needed
* Timely escalation to the next level of support
2+ years of customer support experience
* Good communication and documentation skills
* Computer and strong analytical skills
* Experience in handling customer calls
* Tools: REMEDY, NetCool and other services applications desirable
* MS application tools such as MS-Word, MS-Excel, etc.
* Technical graduate or equivalent experience
* Prior background working in NOC environment is highly desired
* Knowledge of ITIL is a plus
* Attention to details
* Technical literacy
* Aptitude to manage multiple task concurrently
1 - 3
2+ years of customer support experience.