Managed Services Business Development Executive
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/19/2016
END DATE 11/2/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY At Presidio, we think, architect, implement and support the practical reality of IT every day. We bring together the best minds in the industry to deliver IT excellence and support the answers to our clients' IT challenges. As one of the largest IT-as-a-Service solution providers in the U.S., we combine experience and stability with regional expertise and the unique ability to cover local and global business needs. For more information about Presidio visit our website at www.presidio.com or follow us on Twitter @Presidio.
Due to continued growth, we have an exciting opportunity for a Managed Services Business Development Executive/Overlay. The Managed Services group provides network response and remediation to our customers. The Managed Service Business Development Executive/Overlay is responsible for supporting the sales operations of the Presidio direct sales account management team. This position will partner with various internal teams (Service Delivery Managers, PM office, Solution Architects and delivery engineers) to support and grow our managed services operation within the region.
* Prepare managed services proposals and contracts for new and existing customers
* Utilize internal and manufacturer databases to generate inventory reports of existing customer owned equipment.
* Communicate directly with customers in an combined Sales effort with Area Sales to increase closure rates
* Monitor Managed Services customer product sales activity to capture new add-on equipment
* Assist in tracking contracts, and proactively generate renewal proposals in advance of expiration.
* Communicate directly with customers in an effort to resolve managed services related questions and concerns
* Meet weekly with assigned Managed Services management to review activity, forecasts and expectations within specific accounts.
* Enter and update sales orders to meet Presidio Quality Control policies/procedures and pricing guidelines, while meeting customer PO and invoicing requirements.
* Interface with Service Delivery Managers to assist in meeting provisioning timelines.
* Act as primary managed services point of contact for our customers in absence of Managed Services account management team.
* Resolve additional issues when necessary
* Perform other duties as assigned
* Travel up to 25%-50%
This position will support Eastern PA , Southern NJ and Delware and will be based out of Plymouth Meeting , PA
* Bachelor's degree or equivalent experiences
* 10 year of sales experience within the Information Technology field
* PC proficiency (MS Office with focus on Excel)
* Advanced verbal and written communication skills
* Ability to develop relationships, both internally and with customers
* Ability to work independently and in a cross functional team environment
* Flexibility in dealing with simultaneous tasks
* Ability to prioritize duties and organize deliverables based on needs.
Presidio Networked Solutions LLC is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer/ VEVRAA Federal Contractor. All qualified candidates will receive consideration for this position regardless of race, color, creed, religion, national origin, age, sex, citizenship, ethnicity, veteran status, marital status, disability, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state and local statutes, regulations and ordinances.
To read more about employment discrimination protections under federal law, please visit: https://www1.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/eeoc_self_print_poster.pdf
If you have any difficulty using our online system and need an accommodation in the job application process due to a disability, please send an email to [Click Here To Join] or call 212.652.5700 for assistance.
Presidio Networked Solutions is a VEVRAA Federal Contractor requesting priority referrals of protected veterans for its openings. State Employment Services, please provide priority referrals to [Click Here To Join] or call 212.652.5