Managed Services Sales Representative - Dallas & Fort Worth, TX
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/8/2016
END DATE 11/13/2016
Stanley Black & Decker
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Job Description
STANLEY Healthcare provides over 5,000 acute care hospitals and 12,000 long-term care organizations with enterprise solutions that transform safety, security and operational efficiency. The STANLEY Healthcare solution set enables customers to achieve organizational excellence and superior care in five critical areas: Patient Safety, Security & Protection, Environmental Monitoring, Clinical Operations & Workflow and Supply Chain & Asset Management. These solutions are complemented by consulting, training, implementation and integration services. STANLEY Healthcare is proud to be part of Stanley Black & Decker, Inc. For more information, visit www.StanleyHealthcare.com.
Primary responsibilities include: Cultivating, developing, and maintaining a highly successful managed services program within the Acute Care space. This individual will be responsible for producing a healthy Managed Services Sales Pipeline; Driving development of account business/growth plans; Increasing customer satisfaction; Meeting externally billed services revenue commitments; Involvement in offering deployment and sales readiness efforts; Partnering closely with the Client Executives and Program Managers; and Managing the sales efforts including enterprise annuity business, sales processing, sales forecasting, penetration tracking and reporting and overall sales execution for their area of responsibility.
Seeking qualified candidates in both Dallas / Fort Worth areas
Essential Job Functions
* Penetrate existing accounts for opportunities to drive managed services sales
* Work closely with Program Services organization with direction from area managers
* Effectively and efficiently forecast pipeline for revenue opportunities
* Build and retain relationships with key contacts in existing accounts
* Initiate discussions regarding STANLEY Healthcare s managed services to demonstrate ROI for the customer
* Ensure timely delivery of communication throughout the organization to enhance connectivity between the customer and the organization
* Ensure quality execution of customer services, strategies, capabilities, and offerings with a high customer value in the industry
Essential Skills & Experience
* 2-3 years of direct sales experience; preferably in a services sales and delivery platform
* BA/BS Degree in Business Administration or equivalent level of knowledge and experience
* High energy, self-motivated, enthusiastic, ambitious, goal oriented, and success driven
* Strong negotiation, organizational and presentation skills
* Skilled at partnering with technical resources, both internal and external, while maintaining ownership of the business process
* Demonstrates proactive activities within assigned accounts to discover new business and take ownership of new opportunities
* Demonstrates ability to operate as an individual contributor, but can also excel at being part of a larger team
Non-Essential / Preferred Skills & Experience
* Experience selling into the acute care market is preferred
All qualified applicants to Stanley Black & Decker will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, veteran's status, age, disability or any other characteristic protected by law.
EEO Statement All qualified applicants that apply for Stanley Black & Decker will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.