- This company is committed to hiring veterans.
Management Analyst III
This job is no longer active. View similar jobs
The Defense Logistics Agency (DLA) is an agency in the United States Department of Defense, with more than 26,000 civilian and military personnel throughout the world. Located in 48 states and 28 countries, DLA provides supplies to the military services and supports their acquisition of weapons, repair parts, and other materials.
We are seeking qualified individuals to fill the following positions within this task area:
• Management Analyst 3
• Coordinate weekly with DLA Audit Readiness (DS-A) management planning requirements. Objectives will be to provide reports to DS-A and to meet OSD progress reporting cycle.
• Provide support to DS Audit Management (DS-A) and their components consisting of Business Cycle Integration Support Division (BCI) and Field Assistance Support Division (FAS). Tasks will include life cycle management, asset accountability analysis, document preparation, data collection, information migration, and assistance with the final validation for DLA PP&E General Equipment capital expenditure, Enterprise Process Management (EPM) risk reporting, and Office of the Under Secretary of Defense Financial Improvement Audit Readiness (FIAR) requirements.
• Manage and report Audit Readiness milestones with critical path methods, scheduling, and ensure programs reflect current dates, information, and data.
• Attend weekly on-site team meetings and Audit Readiness planning briefs in support of the Business Cycle Team (BCT)/Business Cycle Integration (BCI), and Field Assistance Support (FAS) Division.
• Attend Audit Readiness weekly planning meetings and provide meeting minutes, updated information, and translate into required reporting formats (e.g., Microsoft suite: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, SharePoint, and/or Access).
• Develop, manage, track and report Process Control Memorandums (PCMs), Internal Controls and Continuous Process Improvement (CPI) actions.
• A Bachelor’s degree in a related field
• Direct work experience with the Defense Logistics Agency (DLA) or Dept. of Defense (DoD) is required.
• An Active and or recent National Agency Check with Inquiries (NACI) background investigation is mandatory
Applicants selected will be subject to a U.S. Government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information.
Apply to Job # 10421 online at www.cherokee-cnmc.com
Cherokee Nation Management & Consulting (CNMC) is a versatile small business that provides advisory & assistance services in research, experimental development, technology implementation, and program management. CNMC has expertise in a wide-range of technical disciplines including engineering, environmental, information and asset management, along with a variety of physical and life sciences. The company is an integral part of the Technology Division’s portfolio of companies. Wholly owned by the Cherokee Nation, CNMC is part of the Cherokee Nation Businesses family of companies.
We are an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, gender identity and sexual orientation. If you’d like more information about your EEO rights as an applicant under the law, please visit the following two sites:
If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may e-mail CNB.Compliance@cn-bus.com for assistance. This email address is for accommodation requests only and cannot be used to inquire about the application process or status.
For Pay Transparency Non Discrimination provision, click here: www.dol.gov/ofccp/pdf/PayTransparencyNotice_JRFQA508c.pdf