Management Analyst 9/11/2016
BayFirst Solutions LLC
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY WHO WE ARE
BayFirst Solutions, a rapidly growing security management and technology consulting firm based in Washington, DC, has immediate openings for experienced consultants. Recently ranked #16 of Top Workplaces by the Washington Post and named to Washington Technology s Fast 50 Fastest Growing Contractors List, BayFirst works closely with clients to develop and deliver innovative physical/ personnel/ transportation security, critical infrastructure protection, risk management, counterintelligence and homeland security solutions. For more information about BayFirst Solutions, please visit www.bayfirst.com.
POSITION: Management Analyst
LOCATION: Washington, DC
US CITIZENSHIP: Yes
CLEARANCE REQ\'D: FPS Suitability
The Management Analyst will support the Office of Chief of Staff Communications Division.
* Possesses requisite knowledge and provides customized business focused objective advice expertise and specialist skills to create value and improve business strategy, internal processes, and program/project performance.
* Develops and conducts complex qualitative and quantitative studies and research and analysis to evaluate, integrate or improve program/project productivity through the formulation of conclusions and recommendations.
* Identifies and develops methods, plans, and documentation to streamline operating procedures, reports and systems to improve operations, achieve savings, and encourage long-range planning to assure results.
* Supports development of business plans, policies, and procedural documentation and other deliverables in support of executing decisions.
* Assists with devising and implementing performance measures related processes and systems.
* Oversees process and productivity improvement, systems alignment, organizational assessments, and program audits and evaluations.
* Crafts and enforces quality control programs.
MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS / REQUIREMENTS
* 3+ years experience in any of the following areas: business process re-engineering, performance management, statistical process control, individual and organizational assessment and evaluation, process modeling and simulation, strategic and business planning, change management, and organizational development.
* Good writing/editing skills composition type writing
* Skilled in SharePoint able to develop automated reports/dashboards, build custom lists and libraries
* Expert in MS Office Software
* Ability to build relationships with offices/agencies external to FPS
* Ability to obtain FPS Suitability
BS IN RELATED FIELD
SharePoint, MS Office Software
Thank you for your interest in BayFirst Solutions LLC. If you are unable or limited in your ability to apply online, you can request reasonable accommodations by contacting Human Resources to express interest in a specific position: Phone: (202) 541-1010.
Note: This option is available only to those needing an accommodation related to a disability. In order to express interest, you must have the information related to the specific position you are interested in (Job ID, Job title, Location, etc.). Information related to existing profiles or applications will not be provided via this phone number.
BayFirst Solutions, LLC is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. BayFirst Solutions prohibits discrimination with respect to the hiring or promotion of individuals, conditions of employment, disciplinary and discharge practices, or any other aspect of employment on the basis of sex, race, color, age, national origin, religion, disability, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, pregnancy, veteran status, or any other protected class.