Management Information and Risk/Performance Analytics Specialist
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/25/2016
END DATE 10/22/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONJob ID:
MANAGEMENT INFORMATION AND RISK/PERFORMANCE ANALYTICS SPECIALIST
CREDIT SUISSE COMPANY OVERVIEW
Credit Suisse is a leading global wealth manager with strong investment banking and asset management capabilities. Founded in 1856, Credit Suisse has expanded to be a global force employing over 45,000 people in 50 countries. With new leadership, a new strategy and a streamlined global organization, we are set for growth. We partner across businesses, divisions and regions to create innovative solutions to meet the needs of our clients and to help our employees grow. It is a high priority for us to continually invest in our employees by providing ongoing opportunities for training, networking and mobility. Join us and let's shape the future of Credit Suisse together.
This role is for an ENO/AVP position based in Raleigh.
This is a Metrics and Reporting role to support the operational division of Credit Suisse. This role encompasses the production of dashboard solutions and tools to trend the key risks on four main products (Securities, OTC, FX and Asset Servicing) globally.
Due to the increasing demands form the business and we are expanding the current London based team.
The role covers a both technical and business knowledge to produce and present metrics on a dashboarding tool (Tableau). We are looking for a candidate who can demonstrate high visual presentation skills, a technical mindset (to be able to confidently use SQL and VBA programming languages) and a natural problem solving aptitude. The candidate will need to be able to present data to senior management and have deep ingrained business knowledge to be able to understand the requests form stakeholder and challenge the status quo where applicable.
Due to the nature of the nature of the role the candidate must have ability to multi task, work to deadlines, be transparent on their progress and keep tight controls on any automation method. A pro-active approach is expected that will challenge processes whilst working with the business providing a quality customer service on a daily basis. This will involve daily contact with the London team. Candidates for the MI team should express a desire to work in a challenging team environment & possess an understanding of Equities, Fixed Income, Stock Loan and Prime Brokerage, Cash Products and Asset Servicing, from the payable/receivable process in order to ensure all MI is accurate and covers the requirements of the stakeholder.
The candidate should possess some of the following:
* Knowledge of at least one of the product classes
* An advanced technical knowledge in Microsoft systems; specializing in Excel (macro and formula level)
* Database structure knowledge
* Self-motivated individual that can work on own initiative and deliver on time whilst also being a team player
Primary Responsibilities for the Role would include but are not limited to the below:
* Complete awareness & understanding of front to back processing/flow including system infrastructure
* Running and maintenance of daily/weekly/monthly reporting
* Analytical mindset to solve reporting issues
* Ensure all reporting is reconciled
* Further automation of current processes
* Prioritize work load to meet all targets
* Ability to challenge existing processes for increase of efficiency
* Understand capacity and resource capabilities
* High level of attention to detail
* Pro-active approach
* Good communication skills, both verbal and written
* Control-focused approach
* Positive attitude.
* Advanced Microsoft Excel knowledge
It s critical for the candidate to be autonomous and have confidence to handle challenging situations. The candidate must be technically minded and enjoy problem solving working predominately with numbers to ensure the highest quality results for our stakeholders.
* An effective problem solving and analytical skillset
* A developed control mindset with an ability to be able to challenge the status quo
* Advanced excel formula knowledge
* VBA programming skills
* A good Asset Servicing, Cash Products or Cash Securities background within the broker/dealer environment and the risks and controls surrounding this function
* Structured Query Language programming (SQL)
* Microsoft Access will be required in this role
* Microsoft SharePoint knowledge
Credit Suisse is an equal opportunity employer. Welcoming diversity gives us a competitive advantage in the global marketplace and drives our success.