Management Trainee 8/19/2016
The David J. Joseph Company
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY The David J. Joseph Company (DJJ), founded in 1885, is a world leader in scrap metal recycling & trading. With over 70 locations, the Joseph Company is headquartered in Cincinnati, Ohio and is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Nucor Corporation (NUE) a Fortune 200 Company. DJJ has a well-earned reputation for safety, integrity and innovation. We are recognized as a good community citizen who is trustworthy, financially strong and environmentally proactive.
U Pull & Pay (a wholly-owned subsidiary of DJJ) has an exciting opportunity available as a Management Trainee for our Phoenix, AZ location.
The UPAP Management Trainee Program allows individuals to be exposed to all facets of the business during a 6-18 month training program. Trainees receive hands-on training in buying autos, selling scrap, retail and production operations, and all safety and environment programs. The goal of the program is to develop individuals to assume management roles at one of our locations.
1. Bachelors degree in business discipline or equivalent related business experience.
2. Exceptional organization skills with the ability to adapt to changing assignments.
3. Ability to work flexible hours, include weekends and holidays.
4. Good verbal and written communication skills ability to interface effectively with customers and employees.
5. Excels at operating in a fast-paced, team-oriented environment.
6. Willingness to relocate to any of our facilities across the U.S including Arizona, Colorado, Florida, Indiana, New Mexico and Ohio; with additional locations as we grow.
We offer competitive wages, paid training, paid holidays & comprehensive benefits package including 401k, medical, dental and life insurance.
U Pull & Pay is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status. If youd like more information on your EEO rights under the law, please a href='https://djj.box.com/v/EEOistheLaw4Applications' click here /a . /p