Manager Administrative Services 9/12/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY As America's Un-carrier, T-Mobile US, Inc. (NYSE:
TMUS) is redefining the way consumers and businesses buy wireless services through leading product and service innovation. The company's advanced nationwide 4G and 4G LTE network delivers outstanding wireless experiences for customers who are unwilling to compromise on quality and value. Based in Bellevue, Wash., T-Mobile US operates its flagship brands, T-Mobile and MetroPCS. It currently serves approximately 58 million wireless subscribers and provides products and services through 70,000 points of distribution.The Administrative Services Manager is responsible for coordination of Day to Day operations of the EIT Administrative Services department. The Manager's role is to develop, lead and motivate a team of Administrative Assistants to deliver excellent support for EIT Leaders with a high degree of customer satisfaction and timeliness. This Manager plays a critical role in coaching and developing the staff of Administrative Assistants, enabling them to build additional skills necessary for advancement. This role will analyze internal processes and recommend and implement procedural or policy changes to improve operations, and efficiencies for the Admin team.Job Duties and ResponsibilitiesJob Requirements:
- Technical knowledge of Microsoft products, including Windows OS, Outlook, Exchange, Word, Excel, PowerPoint required
- 2-5 Years Supervisory experience leading a team and providing work direction of employees in a fast paced environment
- Strong Customer Service Orientation
- Possess strong analytical skills.
- Thorough knowledge of management/leadership principles
- Proficient knowledge of network topologies, operating systems, hardware and software configurations and trends in technology
- Ability to work in a fast paced, team based, customer service oriented environment.
- 5 years work experience in business and/or Information Technology environment
- Manage a team of Administrative Assistant professionals. Management activities include employee selection, ongoing performance management, compensation administration, education and development, goal setting, and team-building activities
- Assess, identify and develop team skills by facilitating and providing feedback to team members on customer service, and communication skills, in order to enhance the quality of support and customer satisfaction
- Lead, schedule, coordinate and oversee daily work and projects. Resolve daily issues of complex scope that impact the team and overall business objective.
- Maintain a high level of employee morale within the team through open communication. Lead efforts to determine skill requirements for hiring. Conduct interviews and hire employees.
- Develop and enhance Cooperative interdepartmental relationships and communications of a broad scope throughout EIT. Liaison to EIT Sr Directors and Directors whom the Administrative Assistants support.
- Lead and participate in projects focusing on business issues related to the Office of the CIO. Assist Director, Strategic Programs & Operations with the preparation and administration of departmental budget and business plan metrics.
- Demonstrates management basics-planning, organizing, directing, developing and supervising. Develop and or maintain support plans for to balance workload and flexibility of the Administrative support team. Prepare and review operational reports and schedules to ensure accuracy and efficiency.We Take Equal Opportunity Seriously - By Choice T-Mobile USA, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All decisions concerning the employment relationship will be made without regard to age, race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, marital status, veteran status, the presence of any physical or mental disability, or any other status or characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law. Discrimination or harassment based upon any of these factors is wholly inconsistent with our Company values and will not be tolerated. Furthermore, such discrimination or harassment may violate federal, state, or local law. .