This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/20/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
New York, NY
JOB DESCRIPTIONFIDELIS CARE OFFERS QUALITY, AFFORDABLE COVERAGE TO RESIDENTS ACROSS THE STATE OF NEW YORK, INCLUDING PRODUCTS AVAILABLE THROUGH MEDICAID, MEDICARE AND THE NY STATE OF HEALTH. FIDELIS CARE WAS FOUNDED ON THE BELIEF THAT ALL NEW YORKERS SHOULD HAVE ACCESS TO AFFORDABLE, QUALITY HEALTH INSURANCE AND THAT REMAINS OUR MISSION TO THIS DAY TO OUR MORE THAN 1.5 MILLION MEMBERS.
Serves as the principal media planner, strategist, and buyer for Fidelis Care New York; works with print, outdoor, electronic, and other media outlets to ensure the accurate, coordinated, timely, and cost effective placement of advertising; promotes brand building and enrollment growth; key link between Corporate Communications and Regional Marketing teams related to the advertising placement and strategy for Fidelis Care.
* Study market plans; consult with product and market managers; define advertising objectives; develop media strategies by region focused on brand building, marketing priorities, and marketplace opportunities; stay aligned with identified budgets.
* Utilize media and other advertising channels; develop and present advertising and sales promotion programs; plan a strategic media mix of print, radio, outdoor, TV, and social media where appropriate; demonstrate clear understanding of cultural appropriateness and nuances.
* Identify potential public relations opportunities related to the media; buy and assist with facilitating news placements whenever possible.
* Conduct market research related to identifying and understanding the target demographic(s); align the media buying accordingly; work strategically and collaboratively with marketing teams; assist in assessing efficacy of media buy.
* Collect, analyze, and summarize budget information for tracking; ensure accurate and appropriate media placement; reconcile budgets.
* Hiring and Retention
* Performance Management
* Department and Cross Functional Communication
* Employee Engagement
* Proficiency in Microsoft Office; Quark; InDesign; Adobe Suite; Lotus Notes.
* Business Analysis Knowledge: Skilled to work in a fast paced environment. Must have strong analytical and problem solving skills.
* Customer Service: Skilled to communicate with all levels of Management, internal and external customers.
* Ability to work well as a member of a team or independently.
* Effective Business Communication: Skilled in communicating with technical and business constituencies in writing effective business specifications and requirements.
WORK RELATED EXPERIENCE:
* Three to five years strategic media planning, advertising design, print production, and buying in an advertising, media, or in-house agency.
* Three to five years Management experience preferred.
EDUCATION, LICENSE, AND CERTIFICATION REQUIREMENTS:
* BA/BS - Advertising or Communications required.