This job is no longer active. View similar jobs
KPMG's Advisory Services Practice focuses on fundamental business issues - managing risk, increasing revenues, controlling costs - that organizations, across various industries, should address in order to help them flourish. We help companies to identify and manage risks inherent in business processes and technology systems that support business objectives, and provide them with the information needed to help them meet their strategic and financial goals. Services are specialized to help clients mitigate risks across an overall risk spectrum. We are currently seeking a Manager in Technology Enablement Solutions for our Management Consulting practice to join us in our Harrisburg office.
- Evaluate integrator and client deliverables related to requirements specification, process analysis, system-based and manual controls, functional design, and test plans for public services and state and local government engagements
- Conduct on-going reviews of integrator deliverables through systems development life cycle (SDLC)
- Evaluate risks related to requirements management, business process definition, testing processes, internal controls, project communications, training, and organizational change management
- Review business process and information security controls to help provide effective, efficient, and secure access to information within applications
- Clearly communicate business functional issues to various levels of clients and internal staff
- Establish standards by which deliverables are measured, understand the process used to create deliverables, review deliverables against established standards, and identify gaps and root causes
- Two years of experience as a business analyst during the system and/or user acceptance testing planning or execution of a public sector information technology transformation engagement in a team environment
- Bachelor's degree in an appropriate major such as social sciences, public administration, business administration, computer science, engineering, accounting, or economics from an accredited college/university
- Experience with project, program, or portfolio management specifically with large-scale transformation programs involving business and process organization and technology components
- Strong understanding of data models and typical SDLC phases
- Demonstrated experience assisting other organizations in reviewing or implementing information technology infrastructure library standards
- Ability to formulate and express ideas clearly and effectively in verbal and written presentations
KPMG offers a comprehensive compensation and benefits package.
No phone calls or agencies please.
One Firm. One Team. Countless Opportunities.
KPMG, an equal opportunity employer/disability/veteran. KPMG maintains a drug-free workplace.
KPMG will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state or federal law (including San Francisco Ordinance number 131192). .