This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/12/2016
END DATE 10/18/2016
New York, NY
JOB DESCRIPTIONThe fastest growing Big Four professional services firm in the U.S., KPMG is known for being a great place to work and build a career. We provide audit, tax and advisory services for organizations in today's most important industries. Our growth is driven by delivering real results for our clients. It's also enabled by our culture, which encourages individual development, embraces an inclusive environment, rewards innovative excellence and supports our communities. With qualities like those, it's no wonder we're consistently ranked among the best companies to work for by Fortune Magazine, Consulting Magazine, Working Mother Magazine, Diversity Inc. and others. If you're as passionate about your future as we are, join our team.
KPMG is currently seeking a Manager in Financial Risk Management - Commercial Credit Risk to join us in our New York office. We also have opportunities in other U.S. cities. KPMG Risk Consulting practice.
- Lead as well as perform onsite commercial loan review for grading of loans according to applicable bank policy and regulator definitions and conduct client facing meetings, coordinate staff resources, and status reporting on budget and progress and serve as liaison between clients and upper management
- Participate in evaluating and defining credit risk methodologies and delivering services to clients
- Review and advise improvement to credit evaluation processes including the credit risk measurement processes, data, and tools
- Document client policies and procedures, assist with project planning, development of deliverables, and other technical writing exercises
- Manage various client engagements relating to the financial services industry with primary focus on procedural and control assessment of the various credit functions, enterprise risk management, commercial credit risk analysis and testing, revenue enhancement, and other advisory services
- Identify and communicate technical matters to both clients and upper management
- Seven years of relevant experience credit or financial analysis skills and experience in a role participating in credit risk management, analysis, reporting and loan review processes and five years experience in a credit risk role in a bank of similar lending environment
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited college/university
- Superior knowledge of credit risk management rating and measurement methodologies, provisioning and capital requirements, and/or credit risk management tools
- Experience structuring and analyzing internal bank credit data sources, including PD, LGD, and EAD and high level understanding of the capital requirement regulations
- Previous supervisory experience
- Excellent writing and communications skills and strong process analysis skills
- Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States without the need for visa sponsorship now or in the future
KPMG offers a comprehensive compensation and benefits package. KPMG, an equal opportunity employer/disability/veteran. KPMG maintains a drug-free workplace. KPMG will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state or federal law (including San Francisco Ordinance number 131192). No phone calls or agencies please. .