Manager, Advisory ServicesReq-12235
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/26/2016
END DATE 11/29/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONCLIENT MANAGEMENT:
MANAGER, ADVISORY SERVICES
To start, you ll be surrounded by smart, innovative, caring people invested in our customers and the community. If you re looking to share your unique perspective and ideas at a collaborative table and help equip all kinds of businesses achieve their visions, check us out.
Reporting directly to the Senior Director of Technical Account Management (TAM), the Advisory Services Manager (ASM) is responsible for managing Advisory Services operations and the delivery of technical services. The ASM is responsible for directing the staff and assignment of work. The ASM must work closely with other members of the TAM Management to achieve the department s goal of ensuring customer satisfaction with effective and suitable services.
* Supervises and ensures a remarkable level of performance from team leads and staff that are responsible for the delivery of technical services.
* Conducts capacity planning and forecasting to meet targets.
* Assures that all deliverables are exceptional and precise.
* Maintains technical and operational documentation on the team.
* Oversees the progress and completion of projects and timely time entry approval.
* Stays current with NetSuite platform to ensure that the team can quickly react to changes that have significant impact or benefit to customers and projects.
* Develop plans, procedures, and activities for new services that are needed to ensure continuous customer engagement and satisfaction.
* Collaborate with other teams to address gaps in services and product.
* Assist in scoping engagements/creation of SOW.
* Hire new team members and evaluates performance of staff.
* Bachelor s degree in a job-related discipline
* 8+ years of experience in NetSuite or in a high-tech environment, preferably in the ERP application domain
* NetSuite certification is a plus
* Experience working at/with companies performing complex/large scale applications deployments, employing recognized best practices
* Ability to manage large complex projects and teams
* Analyze and problem solve highly technical issues
* Develop, recommend and communicate technical/complex information, as well as, strategic/tactical plans for the delivery of technical services.
Travel: Up to 25%