Manager, Airport Affairs
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/1/2016
END DATE 11/1/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONPosition: Manager, Airport Affairs
Employee Type: Full-Time
Required Education: Bachelor\'s Degree or Master\'s Degree
Required Experience: 5 years w/Bachelor\'s or 2 years w/Master\'s
Travel Required: Yes
Position Close Date: When Filled
Location: Wilmington, Ohio
What you will do:
The Airport Affairs Manager will obtain and coordinate the use of airport facilities, services and equipment at airports serviced by ABX Air; manage customer flight schedules, airport slots, ABX aircraft deicing programs and contracted services including deicing services, ground handling and contracted maintenance; serve as a liaison to airport executive management, DHL, Amazon and other air charter customers; research airport infrastructure for proposed operations, negotiate rates and charges, obtain airline operating agreements and develop equipment and facility cost estimates.
What you need:
* Bachelor's degree in aviation management (or similar discipline such as civil engineering, etc) and 5 years aviation/airport management related experience OR Master's degree in aviation management (or similar discipline) with 2 years aviation/airport experience.
* Ability to jumpseat, obtain airport SIDA badges where required
* Ability to meet and liaise with airport and customer executive management
* Ability to solve unique problems
* Proficient in use of MS Office software
* Ability to travel as needed to support operations and issue resolution
* CAD or similar experience
* A&P License
* Contract administration experience