Manager, Americas Revenue & Operations 8/30/2016
Fort Lauderdale, FL
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY We believe work is not a place, but rather a thing you do. Our technology revolves around this core philosophy. We are relentlessly committed to helping people work and play from anywhere, on any device. Innovation, creativity and a passion for ever-improving performance drive our company and our people forward. We empower the original mobile device: YOU!
R4766 Manager, Americas Revenue & Operations (Open)
Job Posting Title:
Manager, Americas Revenue & Operations
The Sr. Manager of Worldwide Revenue & Operations will work as part of the Americas Revenue & Operations team focusing on financial operation reporting and analysis of monthly sales activity with ownership and accountability over a particular focus area such as large deal desk activities or consulting services and direct management of several sales areas. Additionally, the position will be directly involved in all aspects of revenue accounting, including management of deferred revenue, multi-element revenue arrangements and VSOE calculations along with involvement in sales discounting programs. This position will report to the Senior Director in the WW Revenue and Operations organization.
Primary Duties / Responsibilities
- Manage the finance relationship with regional sales teams, supporting nonstandard deal structuring, including approval of non-standard pricing and contract terms and conditions.
- Review audit packages based on control requirements
- Review accounting activity during the quarter to ensure accuracy and integrity of financial statements
- Manage the finance relationship with the functional sales teams with non-standard deal and program structuring in area of focus, including analysis of impact to VSOE, Relative Selling Price, and operations.
- Prepare and maintain analysis of monthly multi-element revenue sales for review by Senior Management. Analyze and track all elements of the arrangements.
- Manage preparation and analysis of procedure documentation for functions globally or included in Americas Accounting group, specifically as related to the ongoing Sarbanes Oxley initiatives, and related SOX control activity. Includes quarterly review of existing VSOE levels and ongoing application of accounting rules and standards.
- Review journal entries to support all non-standard transactions in the regions and functions managed.
- Contract review & analysis
- Ad-hoc Projects and UAT Testing
Qualifications (knowledge, skills, abilities)
- Detailed understanding of accounting guidelines for software revenue recognition preferred.
- Ability to work effectively with various departments
- Ability to manage multiple priorities and deadlines
- Working knowledge of SAP and Microsoft Office.
- Strong communication skills
Requirements (Education, Certification, Training, and Experience)
- CPA or Masters Degree (Finance or Accounting) required
- Must have at least 10 years’ experience in a financial role
- Public accounting (Big 4) experience highly preferred (5 years)
- Detailed working knowledge of GAAP required
- Working knowledge of SAP and Microsoft Office preferred
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Previous management experience (people manager)
Citrix is a cloud company that enables mobile workstyles. We create a continuum between work and life by allowing people to work whenever, wherever, and however they choose. Flexibility and collaboration is what we’re all about. The Perks: We offer competitive compensation and a comprehensive benefits package. You’ll enjoy our workstyle within an incredible culture. We’ll give you all the tools you need to succeed so you can grow and develop with us.
Citrix Systems, Inc. is firmly committed to Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) and to compliance with all federal, state and local laws that prohibit employment discrimination on the basis of age, race, color, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, religion, disability, protected veteran status and other protected classifications.