Manager/Associate Director, Medical Writing
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/6/2016
END DATE 11/5/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONPOSITION SUMMARY
Medpace is a global, full-service Clinical Research Organization (CRO) specializing in a multitude of therapeutic areas. Our headquarters are located in Cincinnati, Ohio and we are active in over 40 countries across the globe. We continue to steadily grow and are looking to add to our team!
Our corporate activities are growing rapidly, and we are currently seeking a full-time, office-based Manager, Medical Writing to join our Regulatory Affairs team. This position will work on a team to accomplish tasks and projects that are instrumental to the company's success. If you want an exciting career where you use your previous expertise and can develop and grow your career even further, then this is the opportunity for you.
DESCRIPTION OF JOB DUTIES
* Integral member of the team responsible for departmental hiring, training, management, and evaluation of Medical Writers and other support personnel;
* Supports the Medical Writing group in the development of clinical study protocols, clinical study reports, briefing documents, and IND, NDA, and MAA components across a variety of therapeutic areas;
* Acts as a primary writer and/or project manager for key documents or projects;
* Works with global Medical and Regulatory experts to understand, interpret, and apply the clinical considerations and regulatory strategies pertinent to document development;
* Works with Sponsors and internal departments to develop timelines for writing projects; and
* Involved in determining and presenting the scope of work for bid proposals.
* Master's degree or PhD with at least 3 years of medical writing experience or Bachelor's degree with at least 5 years medical writing experience;
* Previous supervisory experience required;
* Strong computer skills, project management skills, and a high attention to detail;
* Strong communication skills (both written and oral);
* Strong analytical and problem-solving skills;
* Experience writing US and/or EU regulatory documents preferred;
* Scientific background preferred.
At Medpace, you will find work that is both challenging and rewarding. At Medpace, you will be given the tools and training to succeed. At Medpace, you will be rewarded for strong performance and provided opportunities to grow professionally.
WHAT TO EXPECT NEXT
We look forward to receiving your application. A member of our recruitment team will review your qualifications. If interested, you will be contacted for an interview.
EO/AA Employer M/F/Disability/Vets