Manager, Audit Resource Management
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/12/2016
END DATE 10/18/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY The fastest growing Big Four professional services firm in the U.S., KPMG is known for being a great place to work and build a career. We provide audit, tax and advisory services for organizations in today's most important industries. Our growth is driven by delivering real results for our clients. It's also enabled by our culture, which encourages individual development, embraces an inclusive environment, rewards innovative excellence and supports our communities. With qualities like those, it's no wonder we're consistently ranked among the best companies to work for by Fortune Magazine, Consulting Magazine, Working Mother Magazine, Diversity Inc. and others. If you're as passionate about your future as we are, join our team.
KPMG is currently seeking a Manager, to join our Audit Functional Resource Management group in our Boston,MA, Hartford,CT, Albany,NY, Buffalo,NY, Rochester,NY or Burlington, VT office.
- Develop and implement staffing strategies that maximize utilization and minimize unassigned time
- Manage a team, including training, coaching, and facilitating the performance management process
- Provide accurate and timely reports covering forecasted utilization, actual utilization, and projected full time employees
- Monitor staff and manager progress toward chargeability goals and analysis of underutilized staff, overtime hours, and potential recruiting needs
- Minimum of five years of resource management or client service delivery experience; preferably within a professional services environment
- Minimum one year of supervisory experience; Some Audit background or experience is preferred
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited college/university or equivalent work experience
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite applications including Word, Excel, and Outlook
KPMG offers a comprehensive compensation and benefits package. KPMG, an equal opportunity employer/disability/veteran. KPMG maintains a drug-free workplace. KPMG will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state or federal law (including San Francisco Ordinance number 131192). No phone calls or agencies please. .