Manager, Business Analysis Global Serialization
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/24/2016
END DATE 10/25/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONFOR US, ITS A MISSION
At Mylan, we mean it when we say we work every day to provide access to high quality medicines to the worlds 7 billion people. If you are unconventional, relentless and passionate. If you believe in doing whats right, not whats easy. If you are a doer and have a passion for serving others, we want to talk to you.
MAKE A DIFFERENCE
At Mylan, each person has the ability to make a difference. From the providers who sell and market our products to the producers who develop and manufacture them and finally to our business partners who support the providers and producers, we all have a mission critical role. Heres how this role will help:
* Gathering and analyzing user requirements by conducting interviews, requirements workshops and site visits for all types of IT Track and Trace related requests from end users.
* Identify gaps and inefficiencies in business processes and coordinate with business users in developing to-be processes from as-is processes.
* Act as a single point of contact for both, business users and the development team for all the communication throughout the project lifecycle.
* Enforcing SDLC (Systems Development Life Cycle) standards and required regulations to projects.
* Gains and maintains a thorough understanding of current and future business capabilities within Global Serialization Program, existing system limitations.
* Collaborating with key users of various business functions and harmonizing the business processes for various functions of Packaging, Serialized Ware house Operations across geographies.
* Actively seeks opportunities to use technology within Track and Trace for competitive advantage.
* Has a unified global view, aligned with Global IT Strategy, ensuring the provision of architecturally aligned, well integrated business solutions within Global Serialization.
* Work closely with Project Managers to ensure conformance to scope of work, schedule, resource requirements & milestones of the projects.
* Work closely with the development teams to discuss enhancements, system requirements and feedbacks on new releases. Ensuring the enhancements made is appropriate and acceptable to the end user.
* Responsible for keeping project documentation up-to-date (User Requirements Specification, Design Specifications, Test Plan, Functional Testing, Requirements Traceability Matrix, etc).
* Ensure proof of concept is acceptable to end users based on the business requirements. Also assist in finalizing qualification of the system.
MAKE OUR VALUES YOUR VALUES
Mylan hires only the best. People who thrive in a culture of innovation and empowerment. People who are active learners and have a positive attitude. People who are leaders and know that by working together we can run faster, reach higher and achieve more. By doing so, we will continue to set new standards in health care. Here are the minimum qualifications and essential functions for this position:
* Minimum of a Bachelor's degree (or equivalent) and 2 years of experience. However, a combination of experience and/or education will be taken into consideration.
* Must understand highly complex technology projects and concepts as they relate to high-level business objectives, and ability to present those concepts to both IT and non-IT audiences in a concise and easily-understandable manner
* Strong analytical skills required, including a thorough understanding of how to interpret business needs and translate them into application and operational requirements.
* Ability to develop strategic partnership with business partners.
* Proven ability to drive complex conceptual discussions and develop system requirements. This includes the ability to generate innovative ideas to resolve problems.
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills and the ability to interact professionally with a diverse group of executives, managers, and subject matter experts.
* Work with minimal guidance, seek guidance on only complex tasks.
* Ability to handle multiple projects (including a mix of small to complex) at any given time, set priorities, schedule and meet deadlines.
* Ability to read and interpret complex business and/or technical documents. Ability to write comprehensive reports and detailed business correspondence. Ability to work with managers or directors and communicate ambiguous concepts. Ability to present to groups across the organization.
* Ability to perform basic mathematical functions including those used in spreadsheets.
* Ability to solve problems with a variety of concrete variables through semi-standardized solutions that require some ingenuity and analysis. Ability to draw inferences and follow prescribed and detailed procedures to solve moderately complex problems.
* Proficiency in speaking, comprehending, reading and writing English is required.
If you want to be part of a global health care company that is making a difference and changing lives, Mylan may be the place for you. With a workforce of more than 30,000 worldwide, we can make a difference. We encourage you to visit Mylan.com to learn more about our unconventional culture, our approach to doing business and how we plan to set new standards in health care.
Mylan offers competitive salary, excellent benefits and an environment conducive to professional growth and advancement. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their disability or protected veteran status. Mylan is an Equal Opportunity Employer, Minorities/Female/Disabled/Veteran.
Job Posting: Aug 23, 2016, 3:06:36 PM
Unposting Date: Ongoing.