Manager Business Analysis, Learning and Talent Development
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/13/2016
END DATE 11/9/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONFOR US, ITS A MISSION
At Mylan, we mean it when we say we work every day to provide access to high quality medicines to the worlds 7 billion people. If you are unconventional, relentless and passionate. If you believe in doing whats right, not whats easy. If you are a doer and have a passion for serving others, we want to talk to you.
MAKE A DIFFERENCE
At Mylan, each person has the ability to make a difference. From the providers who sell and market our products to the producers who develop and manufacture them and finally to our business partners who support the providers and producers, we all have a mission critical role. Heres how this role will help:
* Facilitates process to develop requirements. Evaluates information gathered from multiple sources, reconciles conflicts, decomposes high-level information into details, abstracts up from low-level information to a general understanding, differentiates between actual and required user needs and distinguishes user requests from the underlying business process.
* Elicits requirements using interviews, document analysis, requirements workshops, surveys, site visits, business process descriptions, use cases, scenarios, business analysis, task and workflow analysis and other relevant techniques. Able to handle process analyses in support of a business unit or region, may perform global analyses.
* Analyzes business processes and provides guidance relative to emerging trends and strategy. Understands customer's business, know pain points, needs, and strategic plans. Articulates the competitive or financial impact within business cases and other artifacts.
* Provides support to program managers, project managers, and the solution lead in managing through and completing artifacts for the capability lifecycle.
* Plays a supporting role to help shape and inform strategy. Collaborate with business units on their assumptions on how they will successfully execute their plans. Analyzes business objectives of the stakeholder and develops solutions to their business issues.
* Expert in solution assessments of moderate complexity or for regional processes and capabilities. Partners with IT and business function to evaluate solutions and perform vendor analysis based on solution needs/requirement. Manages more complex processes and capabilities under the guidance of the Program Manager/Solutions Lead.
* Builds project proposals, business cases and project charters within the initial phases of the capability lifecycle. Develops artifacts that clearly outline resource requirements, staffing needs, project costs (hardware, software, consulting, etc.), timelines, business benefits, etc.
* Develops strong relationships with global and regional functional business leaders.
* Builds and expands understanding of trends and issues in the IT industry. Expands understanding of IT capabilities directly impacting the legal and corporate services functions.
* Maintains consistent communication channels between all vested parties (steering committee, business sponsors, IT stakeholders, project team, internal and external customers etc.).
MAKE OUR VALUES YOUR VALUES
Mylan hires only the best. People who thrive in a culture of innovation and empowerment. People who are active learners and have a positive attitude. People who are leaders and know that by working together we can run faster, reach higher and achieve more. By doing so, we will continue to set new standards in health care. Here are the minimum qualifications and essential functions for this position:
* Minimum of a Bachelor's degree (or equivalent) and a minimum of 6 years of experience. However, a combination of experience and/or education will be taken into consideration.
* PHR/SPHR preferred.
* Experience with Learning and Talent technology preferred (e.g., Learning Management, Development, Performance Management, Leadership and Mentoring Programs)
* Must understand highly complex technology projects and concepts as they relate to high-level business objectives, and ability to present those concepts to both IT and non-IT audiences in a concise and easily-understandable manner.
* Corporate functional or industry experience within any of the following industries required: compensation, benefits, equity.
* Must possess an understanding of human relations operations in a global organization.
* Strong analytical skills required, including a thorough understanding of how to interpret customer business needs and translate them into application and operational requirements
* Ability to develop strategic partnership with business customers.
* Proven ability to drive complex conceptual discussions and develop system requirements. This includes the ability to generate innovative ideas to resolve problems
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills and the ability to interact professionally with a diverse group of executives, managers, and subject matter experts.
* Work with minimal guidance, seek guidance on only complex tasks
* Ability to handle multiple projects (including a mix of small to complex) at any given time, set priorities, schedule and meet deadlines
* Ability to read and interpret complex business and/or technical documents. Ability to write comprehensive reports and detailed business correspondence. Ability to work with managers or directors and communicate ambiguous concepts. Ability to present to groups across the organization.
* Ability to solve problems with a variety of concrete variables through semi-standardized solutions that require some ingenuity and analysis. Ability to draw inferences and follow prescribed and detailed procedures to solve moderately complex problems.
* Typically sitting at a desk or table. Intermittently sitting, standing, walking or stooping. Periodic travel is required.May be required to stand, walk, stoop, bend, kneel, and climb steps. May require use of hands and use of arms. Sedentary lifting requirements.
* Normal office situation.ailed procedures to solve moderately complex problems.
If you want to be part of a global health care company that is making a difference and changing lives, Mylan may be the place for you. With a workforce of more than 30,000 worldwide, we can make a difference. We encourage you to visit Mylan.com to learn more about our unconventional culture, our approach to doing business and how we plan to set new standards in health care.
Mylan offers competitive salary, excellent benefits and an environment conducive to professional growth and advancement. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their disability or protected veteran status. Mylan is an Equal Opportunity Employer, Minorities/Female/Disabled/Veteran.
Job Posting: Sep 12, 2016, 2:42:21 PM
Unposting Date: Ongoing.