Manager, Business Development
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/16/2016
END DATE 10/16/2016
Hoffman Estates, IL
JOB DESCRIPTIONShop Your Way Overview:
We're the largest U.S. loyalty platform & rewards marketplace. We help our members enjoy the discovery process of finding products and services they want, access exclusive deals, and earn SYW reward points for their online and offline transactions. We are surrounding our members with everyday SYW points earning opportunities through 3rd party partnerships with leading businesses.
The Shop Your Way Business Development Manager is responsible for sourcing and closing new business with 3rd party partnerships. This professional is charged with a range of high performance, including strategy, prospecting, cold calling, negotiating, closing, and account management associated with on-boarding new clients.
This professional will report to the VP Strategic Partnerships, and may also lead a sales team, and in that capacity manage individual pipeline development, reporting, and mentorship. This position will monitor industry developments and competitors' actions, and proactively recommend action plans. This position will serve as business point of contact and overall project manager and integration owner for new business lines and service offerings.
What you'll do:
* Lead the development of industry specific partnership opportunities and selling strategies. Plan revenue and margin targets.
* Perform qualitative and quantitative analysis to evaluate and recommend specific partnership plays
* Work with internal team members to develop product roadmaps to integrate and launch partnership programs
* Drive entire sales process from prospecting, developing proposals, pitching, negotiating contracts, to closing, and relationship management during the integration phase
* Consistently monitor markets and businesses, serving as team expert of key verticals
* Works with the sales organization to develop compensation plans and program initiatives that drive volume growth, profitability and overall sales productivity year after year.
* Perform supervisory functions, including hiring decisions, promotions, terminations, performance evaluations and coaching.
What you'll need:
* Proven enterprise, consultative sales success
* Excellent leadership skills
* Ability to lead cross-functional teams
* Excellent interpersonal, verbal and presentation skills
* Solid analytical and critical thinking ability
* Strong financial acumen and ability to understand P&L drivers
* Proactive, self-starter mentality with strong organizational skills
* Creativity to develop innovative marketing and sales strategies and promotional programs