Manager, Business Development RepresentativesReq-12908
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/18/2016
END DATE 10/25/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY SALES:
MANAGER, BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT REPRESENTATIVES
To start, you ll be surrounded by smart, innovative, caring people invested in our customers and the community. If you re looking to share your unique perspective and ideas at a collaborative table and help equip all kinds of businesses achieve their visions, check us out.
The NetSuite Business Development Representative (BDR) Program is a university recruitment program designed to prepare recent graduates for an exciting and rewarding sales career at NetSuite. The 12-18 month program gives BDRs hands-on experience sourcing and qualifying leads while building product knowledge and sales skills. Participants will be tasked with challenging assignments where they will acquire product and industry knowledge, develop sales and presentation skills, and gain technical and project management experience. BDRs will work closely with their team, program manager and sales leadership to learn the business strategy of a world-class software organization with the ultimate goal of placement into a full time position with NetSuite. We are looking to hire our next superstar sales representative and want to build a culture of promoting from within.
NetSuite is looking for a Business Development Manager for our university recruitment program. The BDR Manager will onboard and manage a team of 10 Business Development Representatives located in Austin, with a focus on building inside sales skills including prospecting, lead qualification, objection handling and appointment setting. The position requires a strong, hands-on leader who has experience in inside sales and strong analytical skills.
This is an ideal role for a candidate that is looking to take their sales experience to the next level and mentor a team of new reps just starting their careers. The Manager will work closely with vertical leadership and sales management to generate net new leads and qualify incoming leads. In addition to developing and implementing an inside sales training program, the Manager will be responsible for running day to day operations of the team, developing creative incentive plans, and motivating and mentoring the BDRs, while simultaneously building their skills and increasing their level of responsibility.
* Participating in recruiting process for future BDR classes
* Delivering a training program to onboard new inside sales hires
* Refining and critiquing the BDR team s NetSuite sales pitch
* Supporting BDRs, as required, during their rotational assignments and early stages of the sales cycle: lead generation, qualification, and evaluation
* Create and develop new programs and campaigns in conjunction with Marketing and Sales. Should be able to execute programs and campaigns with limited guidance.
* Managing day-to-day schedules of the team
* Serving as an active coach through call shadowing and providing ad hoc feedback sessions
* Preparing BDRs for regular reviews with the NetSuite senior management team
* Acquiring and maintaining a working knowledge of the complete capabilities of NetSuite's service offerings
* Setting expectations with senior sales management through timely and accurate forecasting, pipeline and sales activity/program metrics reporting
* Motivating individuals to succeed through impassioned leadership, coaching, creative sales incentives, and broadcast of results
* Developing incentive plans and SPIFFs to foster a competitive and collaborative team environment
* Driving program and participant success; investing in the success of the team and going above and beyond to mentor a team of individuals to find full time employment with NetSuite
* Strong background in inside sales and/or sales management required
* Intelligent, motivated and competitive with a roll-up-the-sleeves and get the job done attitude
* Located in or willing to move to Austin
* Excellent communication (verbal, written, and presentation) and interpersonal skills (outgoing and personable)
* Inspires a team focused and collaborative environment
* Passion for coaching and mentoring emerging sales talent
* Experience giving both positive and constructive feedback
* Completely invested in driving both individual contributor and team success
* Desire to work in tech industry with a growing company
* Excellent organizational, prioritization, and time management skills
* Focused on driving a team to collective lead generation quotas/goals
* Ability to create and track individual and team metrics
* Creative self-starter
* BA or BS degree required