Manager, Cardiac Cath Lab
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/31/2016
END DATE 12/2/2016
Fort Worth, TX
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Job Code: 25121-83899
Under the general supervision of the Chief Nursing Officer, the MANAGER OF THE CARDIAC CATH LAB is responsible for the efficient, effective running of the assigned units. This includes, but is not limited to management of the budget, provision of patient care services, performance improvement, compliance with regulatory standards, and business development. In collaboration with other members of the management team, this individual is responsible for the ongoing assessment of the quality of patient care services provided in department.
* Effectively allocates financial, physical and human resources to ensure that operations are effective and efficient.
* Implements effective cost containment strategies.
* Advances organizational mission.
* Demonstrates sound knowledge base to the patient population served in the unit/department, including the operation of equipment, and policy and procedures used in the delivery of patient care.
* Assists with establishing and maintaining communication channels with Medical Staff and other departments in the Hospital.
* Operates across organizational boundaries and recognizes implications of actions and plans
* Identifies critical changes required to improve efficiency and effectiveness.
* Establishes clear Operational Unit goals and hold staff accountable for their responsibilities and performance.
* Complies with professional regulations.
* Fosters development of Department/Unit employees to enhance their ability to contribute to meet business goals.
* Develops effective quality processes to improve quality of the department and hospital.
* Facilitates staff education regarding current quality initiatives..
* Maintains own professional growth through appropriate organizations, workshops, seminars, and other educational endeavors.
* Maintains awareness of current developments and trends in area of expertise.
* Bachelor s Degree, Masters preferred.
* Texas State RN license or compact license is accepted; Texas State RN license required 30 days after hire;
* Current ARRT with TDH license and/or RCIS registry. ACLS, BLS, and EKG certification required.
* Three (3) or more years OF previous Cath Lab experience required;
* Supervisory experience required.
Last Edited: 08/30/2016