Manager, Cardiovascular Services (Cath Lab)
Job Code: 06264-83624
The CARDIOVASCULAR LAB MANAGER (Cath Lab Manager) is responsible for assisting the Director of Cardiovascular Services with all departmental functions in support of the hospital Mission, Vision and facility goals, and performance improvement programs.
* Identifies the cost-effective systems needed to support the business trends, resource availability and changes in customers.
* Establishes effective working relationships with all constituencies, including patients, physicians, employees, volunteers and vendors.
* Identifies and remedies through continuous customer satisfaction data and employee involvement.
* Works with Senior Management in meeting facility goals.
* Serves as the front-line manager for the Cardiovascular Services department and is responsible for day to day operation of the area.
* Associates Degree from an accredited school of Nursing OR
Associate Degree from an accredited school of Cardiovascular Technology OR
Associate Degree in Radiological Technology OR
LICENSURE AND CERTIFICATIONS
* Current registration with the Board of Nurse Examiners for the State of Texas OR
ARRT and Texas State License and/or RCIS Certification
* Prefer one year experience in special Procedures &/or Cath Lab
Last Edited: 09/07/2016