Manager, Cart and Checkout
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/1/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
San Bruno, CA
JOB DESCRIPTIONTITLE:Manager, Cart and Checkout
LOCATION: San Bruno,CA
This role will lead the 'what' and 'why' behind cart and checkout customer experience offerings. This role will determine how to improve our customer's experience on the digital channels (site & Apps) by enhancing the content, flow and capabilities we have in place today, throughout the entire purchase funnel - cart, login / account creation, fulfillment selection, payment, fraud check etc.
As the manager of cart & checkout this role will,
* Partner closely with site analytics team and also mine qualitative customer feedback, to clearly understand customer behavior within the purchase funnel
* Develop customer experience strategies that increase traffic conversion
* Partner with product management to build the optimal customer experience
* Set business rules / strategy for addressing fraud
* Where applicable, build external relationships with suitable vendors (e.g. PayPal, Visa, wireless data aggregators etc.)
* 5 years of overall work experience
* 2 years of an eCommerce site's business operations or product management experience
* Analytical background / work experience
* Strong verbal and written communication skills
* MBA degree
* eCommerce cart & checkout experience