Manager - Client Solutions
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/15/2016
END DATE 10/27/2016
Cushman & Wakefield
Auburndale, MA, MA
JOB DESCRIPTIONC&W Services is one of the largest facility services companies in the USA & Canada with a 65-year history of helping clients drive down operating expenses, increase facility efficiency and up-time, enable strategic business decisions and create positive experiences for the people who work, shop, learn, live and play in the facilities we maintain. We're building the best team in the industry - our people are the heart and vitality of C&W Services. In joining C&W Services, you're joining a firm with a rich history, blue-chip client list, and the backing of sister company Cushman & Wakefield, one of the world's largest property advisory firms and the reason for our success is simple - talented people. Visit our website at www.cwservices.com.
The Facilities Support Team is a highly skilled team focused on work request fulfillment and subcontracted resource management. The FST specializes in servicing clients with geographically dispersed portfolios, through flexible menu of services from basic call center support to contract compliance and full account management.
The Manager - Client Solutions of the Facility Support Team (FST) is accountable and responsible for the direction and performance of the Client Solution Team to ensure execution of the business plan of the FST. The Client Solutions Team is the client facing group' responsible for primary client communication, performance reporting and vendor performance. This team interacts on a daily basis with the other operating teams within to FST Organization to ensure efficient, seamless and exceptional service to our clients.
The Manager - Client Solutions' responsibilities include, but are not limited to; daily team operations, client relationship management and vendor and supplier performance and risk mitigation in accordance with the standards set by C&W Services. This position will also provide other business related functions as requested in the performance of the duties of the Manager, Client Solutions or as directed by Senior Management.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS & RESPONSIBILITIES
* Daily management and oversight of the Client Solutions Team
* Provide daily supervision, contract performance management, employee development and planning
* Coordination of service delivery with other FST Leaders to ensure quality
* Annual Budget Creation, quarterly reforecasting and monthly variance reporting
* Accountable for managing P&L analysis, revenue enhancement
* Maintain overall national small business client relationships and retention on a day to day basis
* Develop and provide training on FST policy, process and procedure development
* Provide Business Development with required responses for client RFIs and RFPs including narrative and financial responses as requested
* Manage new account start up
* Prepare, review and deliver client QBR presentations and reports
* Oversight of all client required reporting including: KPI reports and analysis, work order and customer service statistics, customer surveys and compliance reporting
* Analysis and implementation of action plans to achieve high standards of the vendor and supplier networks performance
* Vendor Management - source and vet qualified small vendors with a focus on meeting our clients expectations of performance, diversity, capability and customer service delivery
* Act as department liaison between the FST and our Legal and Risk Management departments; ensure the requirements of our client's business contracts for service are reflected in any legal agreements and all risk factors are mitigated.
* Develop and implement an exceptional Quality Assurance program.
* Support the FST's Business Continuity / Disaster Recovery Planning and execution.
Ability to speak, read, and write English fluently
Associate degree preferred
Position requires presentation preparation and public speaking ability
3-5 years of experience in vendor/supply chain management, building systems operations, or account management; facility management experience preferred
Leadership skill, training and team management experience required
Able to take direction, work with minimal supervision, and lead a diverse team
Attention to detail, pride in delivering excellent service, organization, and high levels of energy and endurance
Must have strong computer skills (Word, Excel, Power Point, Visio, etc.); experience with JD Edwards, Corrigo and/or Maximo is preferred
Must have excellent customer service and written/verbal communication skills
Must be well organized and detail oriented, while applying sound judgment and decision-making skills to both routine and non-routine issues that arise
Candidates must be able to work well in a fast paced/high volume environment, and work well under pressure
Candidates must have the ability to work a variable schedule within a 24x7 operation and must also be willing to work from home during off-hours when required
Must be willing to continue training in their skill set to maintain knowledge in the latest equipment and technologies in their assigned duties
Position may require travel to client presentations; approximate 5% travel
WORKING CONDITIONS and/or PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS
Employee must possess the necessary physical stamina to perform all required functions. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.