Manager, Clinical Quality Assurance
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/6/2016
END DATE 11/10/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONWhat makes Medpace successful?
It's simple...our employees. At Medpace, we believe that our employees drive our exceptional reputation in the industry. As part of the Medpace team, you will find work that is challenging, be given the tools and training to succeed and be rewarded with potential advancement opportunities within our fast-growing company.
Are you ready to make a difference?
Medpace is a Clinical Research Organization that is rapidly growing across the globe. Due to our continued growth, we are in need of qualified and focused individuals, like yourself to help build our QA team. This is a vital role in our Quality Assurance department whose success relies upon your finely tuned skills and background. This position is office-based in Cincinnati, Ohio; Blaine, Minnesota; or Dallas, Texas. If you are ready to make a difference, you must be able to accomplish these tasks:
* Coordinate and conduct Sponsor, site and vendor audits, as well as Regulatory Inspections;
* Track and resolve SOP Deviations on a company wide basis and manage Corrective Action/Preventative Action (CAPA) Investigations on company-wide basis;
* Assist in development and management of audit programs for clinical studies and functional area oversight;
* Provide internal consulting to project teams as needed; and
* Collaborate with outside clients/sponsors as needed.
Top performers might also have:
* Bachelor's degree in Life Sciences;
* Five years of experience in Clinical Quality Assurance;
* Past management experience; and
* Strong knowledge of GCP regulations and guidelines.
Travel: Approximately 25%-30% travel may be required for this position.
What's in it for you?
From our beginning as a startup in 1992 to our current global presence in over 40 countries, our focus has always been how we value our employees. As a member of the Medpace team your benefits package would include health, dental, vision, life, disability, 401(k) with match, paid time off, and bonuses based on individual and company performance. In addition, you can enjoy:
*Casual dress code;
*24-hour onsite fitness center with a variety of fitness classes; and
*Onsite cafeteria with complimentary lunch daily.
What to expect next...
If you are ready to join our growing team, click Apply for this Position. We will review your applications in a timely manner. If you have the necessary qualifications and background to succeed at this position, a member of our recruiting team may contact you for an interview.
EO/AA Employer M/F/Disability/Vets