Manager, Compensation Processes
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/12/2016
END DATE 10/18/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONThe fastest growing Big Four professional services firm in the U.S., KPMG is known for being a great place to work and build a career. We provide audit, tax and advisory services for organizations in today's most important industries. Our growth is driven by delivering real results for our clients. It's also enabled by our culture, which encourages individual development, embraces an inclusive environment, rewards innovative excellence and supports our communities. With qualities like those, it's no wonder we're consistently ranked among the best companies to work for by Fortune Magazine, Consulting Magazine, Working Mother Magazine, Diversity Inc. and others. If you're as passionate about your future as we are, join our team.
KPMG is currently seeking a Manager, Compensation Processes to join our Compensation team in our Montvale, NJ office.
- Manage the firm's salary review process including the data setup for the salary review application
- Oversee and execute the setup and administration of the year-end compensation process tools
- Participate in the UAT process and provide insights into issues and participate in resolution
- Serve as technical resource for the data setup of the web based salary review tool
- Function as the salary review application point of contact for end users
- Participate in improvements for the salary review process and related tools
- Minimum five years of related compensation, HR, finance or technology experience; preferably within a professional services firm or similar environment
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited college or university
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple tasks and projects in a high-pressure environment while prioritizing projects to ensure quality deliverables
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite applications including Word, Excel, Access and Outlook
KPMG offers a comprehensive compensation and benefits package. KPMG, an equal opportunity employer/disability/veteran. KPMG maintains a drug-free workplace. KPMG will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state or federal law (including San Francisco Ordinance number 131192). No phone calls or agencies please. .