Manager, Compliance, Multi - Channel Marketing
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/2/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONQIAGEN, Inc. is currently seeking a Compliance Manager to help support the QIAGEN Code of Ethics (QCoE) related policies and procedures and to serve as a compliance advisor for QIAGEN, Inc., North America. This role will also provide full support for the company's Sunshine Act compliance program through the Open Payments federal platform CMS).
- Assist with the Sunshine approvals, tracking/uploading of transactions as needed to compliance system and review of reported transactions in system.
- Support regular audit process.
- Work closely with Finance Department and other internal entities in the collection and monitoring of Physician Open Payment Program (Sunshine Act) data as well as other individual state physician reporting requirements to ensure accurate and timely collection of data.
- Responsible for the compilation and submission of Sunshine Act data reporting.
- Navigate and resolve disputes as it pertains to the Open Payments System.
- Work with legal partners to analyze and evaluate business proposals and programs and health care provider (HCP) interactions to determine whether they are consistent with the QCoE and applicable Sunshine Act laws.
- Draft policies and procedures for QIAGEN as necessary to implement its QCoE.
- Provide day-to-day compliance guidance and advice to business partners, working with legal, corporate compliance and regulatory colleagues as necessary.
- Provide employee training on compliance related topics, policies, or procedures.
- Maintain current knowledge of and monitor changes in applicable laws, regulations, and industry standards and communicate those changes to appropriate business partners.
- Manage internal review process for HCP related arrangements.
- Assess training needs, develop training programs, and evaluate programs' effectiveness solutions to meet compliance requirements.
- Conduct monitoring and investigations as necessary.
- Work collaboratively with the business to assess risk and to remediate compliance policy violations.
- Implement corrective and preventative action as necessary
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- 5+ years of related work experience
- 3 years of compliance-related experience
- Healthcare medical device company experience highly preferred.
- Must have knowledge of HIPPA, anti-kickback, and Sunshine Act laws and regulations and Sunshine Act reporting.
- Experience with drafting and implementing policies and procedures for transactions with health care providers
- Must have outstanding communication skills (written and verbal), strong analytical and problem solving skills, and strong interpersonal skills.
- Must have the ability to participate in and/or lead cross-functional teams for policy implementation.
- Must have demonstrated ability to function at varied levels including "hands-on" detail work and higher level strategic thinking.
- Must be able to tailor communications to all audiences, including various levels of management and the marketing and sales force.
- Must have a high degree of integrity and be able to maintain confidentiality.
- Must have working knowledge of Microsoft Excel, Word, PowerPoint and ability to learn other software packages as required.